Have Bad Company 2 VIP codes and FF13 DLC codes for 3 bucks each!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Invoices all sent![/QUOTE]

WTF dude, that took you about four minutes to do all the invoices... I guess beating it to Lady Gaga really speeds everything up...

[quote name='sufferthemalice']Damn that was a short game huh?[/QUOTE]

Nah, Handsome just didn't get up to go to the bathroom or eat. He has a personally developed system that filters his waste into food, kinda like in Waterworld, but it works for #2 as well... Or so he says...

[quote name='Vulgarism']Nah, Handsome just didn't get up to go to the bathroom or eat. He has a personally developed system that filters his waste into food, kinda like in Waterworld, but it works for #2 as well... Or so he says...[/QUOTE]

This.

Yeah. the game was really short. The graphics were nice for a PS2 game but the fact there was only one kind of enemy was a joke. The controls are silly too as they were designed for the Wii, so everything you pick up or open you have to move the cursor over it. The thing I really enjoyed was the story since I always liked the relationship of Harry/Cheryl/ Heather. Rent it.

Bump for my buddy Handsome! Got the package, and I have to say, now that I'm looking at it, I'm super excited to play Shatner's Memories. I'll find a good something to send back with it when I'm done!

[quote name='wesdw369']Dreamcast Marvel Vs. Capcom complete $14[/QUOTE]

:wall:

@handsome... dont get too excited...

leehyori0005ja7.jpg

Well... Eh... I made sure I put math in my perfect high school classes list! I haven't met Michelle yet, I just got to the gym. I'm still a bit dissatisfied with combat equaling RUN FAST AND KNOCK SHIT OVER, but then again, it makes progressing through the game easier. One enemy type (so far, at least) kinda sucks, but what can you do. Honestly, they could have left out every Silent Hill reference, changed the main character to Perry Jason, and the cop to Kybil, and I would have not had as big a problem. The whole Condemned element kinda takes me out of the game, but, like I said, not bad. Running through the forest was a bit creepy, and it has decent atmosphere, and when it gets all icy, that is kinda cool, actually, but... All in all, not bad. Now, I gotta see the list for the different endings...

I just got one ending and youtubed the rest. I would like to get the UFO ending though. I have saves right before every UFO ending for all SH games on my memory card, because watching the UFO ending for SH3 on Youtube just don't satisfy me. I need to get a surround sound bar for my tv. If I'm getting kicked out of my apartment it'll be for blasting the Silent Hill Song at 3 in the morning. Best ending ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t5jZvH7xwA

handsome!!

Soundtrack going out tomorrow! I have been scouring for a box so the dumbasses at the postal service don't mess it up! :)

Also is my shit on the way? :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']handsome!!

Soundtrack going out tomorrow! I have been scouring for a box so the dumbasses at the postal service don't mess it up! :)

Also is my shit on the way? :D[/QUOTE]

Kewl, thanks man!

Yeah man I sent it out on Saturday! You should be getting it very soon!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Damn, I wish I would have held onto my Thousand Arms for you. I even had the mail away soundtrack and stickers for it! I think I've bought and sold every game on your PS1 list![/QUOTE]

Yeah I have owned all the wants on my list at one time... sadly had to sell them the first 3 years of College cuz I was broke. Then I learned to flip shit from pawn shops and shit.

I really regret selling off my PS1 collection... It was my pride and joy and I had almost everything. The only PS1 game I have never owned just happens to be one of the most expensive in Tactics Ogre...

I think the April Fool's Day song is awesome (April Fool no Uta) and you should get kicked out of your apartment by having a party with that song repeating.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']I agree, this song is awesome. Hopefully I can keep my place until April!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUJ4VZzgxLc[/QUOTE]

I was looking for a video online, but none of em have the actual audio track, which is far superior. I'm going to hunt down Akira Yamaoka and kindly ask [threaten] him to do a collaboration.

[quote name='Vulgarism']I was looking for a video online, but none of em have the actual audio track, which is far superior. I'm going to hunt down Akira Yamaoka and kindly ask [threaten] him to do a collaboration.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the Futurelist version is pretty awesome, but you know how much I love electronic synthesized shit.

No I haven't seen any of those others, however, I am going to CYL when I get back from work for a possible trade. Also, if thetrade with backseatdog falls through I'll let you know.

[quote name='Nightfox31']When are you putting up another list?[/QUOTE]

That's a good idea! I'm digging through the closet now to put together another trade list. Also I'm...

RETIRING FROM LOWBALLS...

For at least a month :)

EDIT: THIS MIGHT TAKE A WHILE!

DSC01560.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for Scary Stories and JSA.

If you havent seen it, you should check out Tae Guk Gi, plays on the whole North v South theme but adds in a bit of Saving Private Ryan, only a much deeper story.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Bump for Scary Stories and JSA.

If you havent seen it, you should check out Tae Guk Gi, plays on the whole North v South theme but adds in a bit of Saving Private Ryan, only a much deeper story.[/QUOTE]

First movie I cried at since seeing The Lion King in theaters. Tae Guk Gi is amazing.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Bump for Scary Stories and JSA.

If you havent seen it, you should check out Tae Guk Gi, plays on the whole North v South theme but adds in a bit of Saving Private Ryan, only a much deeper story.[/QUOTE]

Some of the pics in that scary stories book scare the hell outta me! Some of the best horror illustrations I've ever seen, especially for a kids book! I used to run past the first volume when I seen it the library when I was a kid. Too scary to even look at.

And yeah I seen Tae Guk Gi and I loved it. I have the blu-ray! (rip)

thedream2.jpg

OH MOTHER OF GOD

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']When is the new list going to be up? *meaning sell me some Sega CD games* ;)[/QUOTE]

I've been busy the past few days. NO! Nobody gets anything off of the Sega shelf! :booty:

Hey bud! Still slowly working my way through Shattered Memories, plus I gotta scrape (yeah, I'm that poor) some money together to ship it back. Had to borrow a few dollars from the old man (that phrase is not used enough anymore) to ship out BV's package (it's pretty big)... Damn. I'll stop talking now.

[quote name='bvharris']Handsome, do you just have bottomless closets full of stuff?[/QUOTE]

You've seen Monsters, Inc. right? Well, Handsome's house is like that, but instead of scaring kids, he steals video games from their rooms and stuff. Don't be surprised if one day you see a hairy man emerge from your closet looking to take your games and such.

[quote name='Vulgarism']You've seen Monsters, Inc. right? Well, Handsome's house is like that, but instead of scaring kids, he steals video games from their rooms and stuff. Don't be surprised if one day you see a hairy man emerge from your closet looking to take your games and such.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I knew it, thats where my copy of Lunar 2 went. :D

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Have a mint and complete Uncharted 2, shoot me an offer.[/QUOTE]
CML for Uncharted 2 please. I desperately want this game. :3

bread's done
Back