Have: Coke caps -25 caps Want: $5 amazon

Looking for some common comic books. Stuff from 1985-95 preferred. I want to decorate a wall a bunch of randoms from marvel /DC. Looking for Batman ,superman, captain America, x-men, avengers, hulk and more.

Last edited by a moderator:
AMC x1 Large Popcorn and Large Drink and x1 popcorn
I will send you a link to a site with a bar code. its a digital coupon you can print out or present the digital bar code coupon on your phone at the concession stand. Codes expires 9/30/18.

Have: 25 caps
Want: $5 amazon

AMC x1 Large Popcorn and Large Drink
I will send you a link to a site with a bar code. its a digital coupon you can print out or present the digital bar code coupon on your phone at the concession stand. Codes expires 9/30/18.

1 Free Black Ticket at AMC Theatres.
1 Free Large Drink at AMC Theatres.
1 Free Large Popcorn at AMC Theatres...Want $7 Amazon for all 3

I will send you a link to a site with a bar code. its a digital coupon you can print out or present the digital bar code coupon on your phone at the concession stand.

SOLD

HAVE :AMC 2 Free Black Tickets, 2 Free Large Drinks and 1 Free Large Popcorn voucher. Everything is on 1 coupon

WANT :$10 amazon

I will send you a link to a site with a bar code. its a digital coupon you can print out or present the digital bar code coupon on your phone at the concession stand.

SOLD

HAVE :AMC 2 Free Black Tickets, 2 Free Large Drinks and 1 Free Large Popcorn voucher. Everything is on 1 coupon

WANT :$10 amazon

Will take $9 amazon SOLD

bread's done
Back