HAVE: DS XL new and sealed GONE

Desslok

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
Hey everybody, bought a DS XL because i thought i'd want one, Lost my job before it arrived (not ridiculously hard up for cash, but cash always helps :p)...Still sealed from amazon opened the seal just to take out my receipt, but DS Box is still sealed. it is bronze in color

I'd like 155$ shipped, but will entertain offers, i am interested in a couple of things for trade and here they are.

Xbox360:
SSFIV
Magna Carta2
Tales of Vesperia
Decent Headphone HeadSet(not the regular one ear XBox one)

will take head set plus 2 of either of the 3 games used or if you have all 3 and a cheaper head set (for example the 29.99 new XBox ear force, i would be fine with that as well.

games don't need to be new, can be used as long as they aren't ringed to hell.

made a deal with blizzardcyclone

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump, I left a post in his thread.... never heard back, i have a couple of offers ATM
Got 3 Pms last night on Hold for Blizzardcyclone ATM he was first to PM and thats only fair. if deal falls through will pm second person who PM'd me, or if i don't hear back in a couple of hours I will move on to next offer.

Shipping to blizzardcyclone in the morning w/ delivery confirmation shipping via USPS priority mail w/ DC. Blizzardcyclone will then ship all 3 games w/ 25$, shipping via same method.

just leaving thread open for blizzardcyclone to confirm deal for public record.

bread's done
Back