Have: Fallout New Vegas CE (2 copies) W: Paypal/trade

fortunado

CAGiversary!
Feedback
121 (100%)
I have two copies of :360: Fallout New Vegas CE for 360 that I snagged when Gamestop put them on clearance. I grabbed a PC copy for myself, a 360 copy for a friend, and another 360 copy to flip (just to re-coop a little cash). Turns out my friend didn't want it and I couldn't flip the other :wall:. Anyway, I just want to get out of the two 360 copies for what I paid or do an even exchange.

So here's what I got:

1 x copy factory sealed (with the tiny perforated holes in the plastic).
1 x copy also factory sealed; however, the plastic is torn off of one of the corners.

I'm selling them both at the same price + shipping. I'm asking $35 for the game and $10 to ship, so $45 total. I paid a little under $35 but the Gamestop was way outta my way so I'm recooping a little gas there :). If you live in D/FW, you can pick it up for $35.

Anyhow, if you want one for $45 just let me know and we can setup a trade. If you'll be opening and playing it, I'd like to send you the partially opened one and save the other for someone who will be collecting it but honestly, it's your call. I'll put photos of both up if you like.

So as far as trades ... thanks to CAG I have almost every game I've wanted; geeze ... but check my wishlist on marketplace. I'll trade for equivalent games. I really don't want to swap it for a bunch of cheapy games on my trade list. I'd rather get one really good game in return.

Let me know if you have any Q's. Thanks guys! :bouncy:

[quote name='Nightfox31']Could you please CML for one of them. Also, if you find nothing remember I can order something on goozex for you.[/QUOTE]

Nothing on your trade list that I'm after but after I scrolled down and saw your collection, I'll be honest, Resistance 2 CE caught my eye. :roll:

bread's done
Back