Have: Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn sealed and Legend of Zelda GameCube titles

[quote name='magiic']CML for Resident Evil Umbrella[/quote]

Sorry, I didn't see anything.

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']If no one bites on your Sonic Wii game, it will be because it's dropped to $20 at major retailers (saw it for myself at Circuit City)[/quote]

Looking online, the price still seems to be around the shipped rate. I'll keep it that way until more locations drop. Thanks for letting me know.

[quote name='MikeHoncho']A bit of advice. You really need to update the prices on your thread. Assassins Creed is now $30 new everywhere[/quote]

I looked online and don't see that new price. Can you provide proof?

[quote name='WackyB207']I looked online and don't see that new price. Can you provide proof?[/QUOTE]
Nevermind, it was a temporary but it is $30 used at gamestop and unless yours is new it's not worth $45

There, it has a new shipped price. Your assistance was appreciated, but I would prefer to receive PMs if you have further suggestions.

Just for anyone confused about the pricing for the 360 controller, it is not the controller by itself. It comes with the wireless dongle for the PC so you can use it to play your games on your PC. Best Buy sells it for 62 bucks, and amazon sells the dongle alone for 17 bucks.

I have a new sealed copy of Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess for the GC. PM me if interested. I may do an even trade for the Wii version.

Black Friday probably has lowered the value on even more games. I'll get to changing them when I have time.

Feel free to make offers, though.

As the new topic title says, I am a new PS3 owner so I feel like building up a small but quality library of exclusives. No multiplatformers, please.

Don't really see much that I need i'm rather strapped for cash atm reason i'm selling the codes so cheap now. Only thing I like is the controller but i've been offered way to many as it is for cards.

Well it's not exactly high in my wants per-say but i've already traded a 1600 card for a brand new wireless controller for reference. But, let me know how many cards you're interested in and I can get back to you?

Then keep your controller, wasn't interested in the receiver and theres already been an offer straight up(exact same bundle) for a 4k card which I refused on my thread previously if you'd like to look.

bread's done
Back