Have: Goozex pts, $30 Best Buy GC, $6 Gamestop GC Want: Lich King, wheel, Forza/ODST

Call of Duty World at War - $25.50
G.R.A.W. (No manual, case has small chip) - $2.50
EndWar - $14.50 by flex45
Project Gotham Racing 3 (GH) - $2.50

[quote name='imamanwithaplan']im not sure if this would work but if you take concealed cash 11 for ninja gaiden 2[/QUOTE]

Concealed cash is cool by me but again, won't pay for shipping and you MUST have DC in case it gets stolen.

[quote name='heatdolphins45']Call of Duty World at War - $25.50
G.R.A.W. (No manual, case has small chip) - $2.50
EndWar - $14.50 by flex45
Project Gotham Racing 3 (GH) - $2.50[/QUOTE]

PLEASE READ THE RULES! 1 Dollar increments minimum.

EDIT: This is actually my fault, when I rewrote the rules to make it cleaner I forgot to include this. My bad.

Sega Superstar Tennis (Arcade console version) - 5
G.R.A.W. (No manual, case has small chip) - 4

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Bump, what's with the lack of bids?[/quote]

Long auction.

$32 for Vesperia although i havent bought here im happy to pay first and provide ebay feedback also!

[quote name='farfus']$32 for Vesperia although i havent bought here im happy to pay first and provide ebay feedback also![/QUOTE]

No no, that's alright. Payment first is standard but no eBay feedback is necessary.

3 HOURS TO GO PEOPLE!

I have a feeling that people are lurking and waiting to try and snipe. Not really a good technique with the whole counter-offer setup, which is why I'm going for the "playing for keeps" strategy.

... *ahem*...

$35 FOR TALES OF VESPERIA!! THAT'S RIGHT, FEAR MY BID'S DOMINANCE OVER PREVIOUS PUNY WEAKLING NANSY-PANSY GIRLY-MAN BIDS!!

aaaaand $12 for Gears of War.

[quote name='MuzykMann']I have a feeling that people are lurking and waiting to try and snipe. Not really a good technique with the whole counter-offer setup, which is why I'm going for the "playing for keeps" strategy.

... *ahem*...

$35 FOR TALES OF VESPERIA!! THAT'S RIGHT, FEAR MY BID'S DOMINANCE OVER PREVIOUS PUNY WEAKLING NANSY-PANSY GIRLY-MAN BIDS!!

aaaaand $12 for Gears of War.[/QUOTE]

Whooooaaah, Big spender here.

Anyhow, I did the counter-offer to protect from sniping so that no one feels cheated that someone bid at 11:59:59 and that they don't get a chance to bid higher.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']
Anyhow, I did the counter-offer to protect from sniping so that no one feels cheated that someone bid at 11:59:59 and that they don't get a chance to bid higher.[/quote]

It's a good system. Little complicated, but good. Makes sure that whoever is willing to pay more gets it, rather than whoever can make their bid closest to noon. I'm sure those who were hoping to steal something at the last second don't think quite as highly, but I'm sure that's the point.

[quote name='MuzykMann']It's a good system. Little complicated, but good. Makes sure that whoever is willing to pay more gets it, rather than whoever can make their bid closest to noon. I'm sure those who were hoping to steal something at the last second don't think quite as highly, but I'm sure that's the point.[/QUOTE]

The funny part is I bet some people are still going to try to snipe because they didn't read the rules :roll:

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']The funny part is I bet some people are still going to try to snipe because they didn't read the rules :roll:[/QUOTE]

Looks like I give my auction too much credit, anyone who hasn't bid in the last 24 hours is unable to bid. I'll wait 30 minutes to see what happens.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Looks like I give my auction too much credit, anyone who hasn't bid in the last 24 hours is unable to bid. I'll wait 30 minutes to see what happens.[/quote]

Huh... color me surprised. Maybe my fierce "playing for keeps" strategy scared em all away? :hot:

[quote name='MuzykMann']Huh... color me surprised. Maybe my fierce "playing for keeps" strategy scared em all away? :hot:[/QUOTE]

Then it's all your fault! :bomb::bomb::bomb:

bread's done
Back