Have : Halo 3...

lkisor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Thats right, I bought it about 3 hours ago and am beyond disgusted at the game, the graphics are average at best, the physics and gameplay are just like halo 2, and the overall presentation is awful. If people are satisfied by this game, you seriously need to raise your standards. (i'm not a very good salesman) Anyways I got it and will sell for 50$ shipped or offer me a new title.

[quote name='lkisor']Thats right, I bought it about 3 hours ago and am beyond disgusted at the game, the graphics are average at best, the physics and gameplay are just like halo 2, and the overall presentation is awful. If people are satisfied by this game, you seriously need to raise your standards.[/QUOTE]

You are my new best friend.

[quote name='lkisor']the graphics are average at best, the physics and gameplay are just like halo 2, and the overall presentation is awful. If people are satisfied by this game[/quote]

This is what I've been saying for a looong time.

Not to turn this thread into a halo basher, but what is it, i really enjoyed the MP for the first 1 the 2nd one seemed like more of the same, and I thought for sure they would really add something interesting to the 3rd... but all we get is the damn brute chopper and a worthless 4 wheeler? please.

Back on topic sorry guys I dont think there is anything on market besides what I mentioned. 50$ shipped is a pretty good deal. Someone snag it fast because I will start advertising at work tomorrow.

[quote name='lkisor']Not to turn this thread into a halo basher, but what is it, i really enjoyed the MP for the first 1 the 2nd one seemed like more of the same, and I thought for sure they would really add something interesting to the 3rd... but all we get is the damn brute chopper and a worthless 4 wheeler? please.

Back on topic sorry guys I dont think there is anything on market besides what I mentioned. 50$ shipped is a pretty good deal. Someone snag it fast because I will start advertising at work tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

.................................You sir are retarded.................................

Those 2 things are far from what they have added. Have you even played the MP yet? Because it sounds to me like that shit is still shrink wrapped and you haven't touched it yet.

[quote name='pimpinc333'].................................You sir are retarded.................................

Those 2 things are far from what they have added. Have you even played the MP yet? Because it sounds to me like that shit is still shrink wrapped and you haven't touched it yet.[/quote]

Yep, I sure did play the MP, and those foul mouthed 13 year olds ran me away from it just as fast as they did in 2. however before that happened I seen all I needed to see. Thanks.

[quote name='lkisor']Yep, I sure did play the MP, and those foul mouthed 13 year olds ran me away from it just as fast as they did in 2. however before that happened I seen all I needed to see. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Sounds to me you need some friends/people ( not random newbs ) to play the game with.

[quote name='pimpinc333'].................................You sir are retarded.................................

Those 2 things are far from what they have added. Have you even played the MP yet? Because it sounds to me like that shit is still shrink wrapped and you haven't touched it yet.[/quote]

*Cough* Fanboy *Cough*

Man he's right, fanboy or not.

Hell, I don't even own a 360 yet (due to funds) but I'm a Halo fan, and my buddy got it last night at 12. We've played the online in Halo:CE for the PC, then Halo2 on live, and now Halo 3 on live.

And you know what? It's fun as hell.

You all need to lighten up with what you expect out of this game. Hype or not, it's still one of the most fluid, pure-fun FPS experiences you can have on a console.

I wouldn't be surprised if you'll bitch when Team Fortress 2 comes out too... jeez people, just play the games and have fun.

[quote name='Gustav Holst']*Cough* Fanboy *Cough*[/QUOTE]

Thats not being a fanboy ;) They've added a ton of new shit not just 2 vehicles ;) I'm just stating facts here.

bread's done
Back