Have: Halo 4, Last Story LE, Xenoblade Wii Want: WWE 13, Tomb Raider, DMC and more.

Alan Wake is honestly one of the best games I have played in a while. Great story with some plot twists, some WTF moments, and great gameplay. I wasnt giving a shit about it prior to launch manly due to the 4 years of pushbacks, but I am glad I decided to give this one a try. I highly recommend it to anyone out there who is looking for something other than the mindless run and gun.

What do you think?

Final episode of Lost was pretty nice. I actually liked the way they wrapped everything up, brought back quite a few of the supporting cast from the seasons, and even the ending was fitting. Still leaves some questions though but in this day and time I feel thats a sign of a good series. It leaves you talking about it long aftyer the show has been finished.

Too much bitching about the Lost finale. Seems people cant just relax and acept things for what they are, cant be happy with a good ending and insist on demanding more. These are probably the same people that would have said season 7 jumped the shark if they had decided to do just one more season to explain every little thing people insist on knowing.

Completed Alan Wake and I have to say that it was honestly one of the more complelling stories I have played through in a while. I would want to take a break so I would get to a checkpoint but istead of stopping I would just keep on going. Highly recommend this game. Will be interesting to see if they make a sequel or if the DLC wraps up some of the remaining questions.

PM was replied to and yet another deal done.

Also, to everyone who has complained about the ending to Lost, seriously get over it. It's not like the writers are going to say OMG interweb fanboys are angry, lets give them another ending...... It is what it is. Accept it and move on. It could have always been worse. It could have just been Walt staring at a travel brouchure and dreaming of the whole thing as a way to cope with his mothers death. Bet you people would have loved that shit.

Traded off my collectors edition of Mass Effect today. Kind of sorry to see it go but it was a damn good deal in my opinion. They don't make collectors editions as good as they used to make them. Now it seems like almost every other game has a "limited edition" or some sort of a "collectors edition" but they make a shitload of them. Only collectors edition coming down the line that has me interested is the Deathsmiles collectors edition and the Fallout New Vegas collectors edition.

cml for :360:Metro 2033, Mass Effect 2 Terminus Armor DLC code from GS &
Bioshock 2 Multiplayer DLC code for Mlle Blanche de Grace/Zigo D'Acosta please. Bump-o.

bread's done
Back