HAVE: Many NEWLY-RELEASED AAA games. WANT: PS MOVE & 3DS. Fdbk: 100%+ 64

[quote name='jughead']My Ace Combat 6 for your Mass Effect?[/quote]

I'm going to wait til I'm done playing to trade it. And in any case, AC6 is a low-to-medium want. Thanks for the offer, though.

Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble - Live from Austin, Texas
Does that DVD have:
Cold Shot
Crossfire
Tightrope
Pride and Joy
Look at Little Sister
?

Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble - Live from Austin, Texas
Does that DVD have:
Cold Shot - YES
Crossfire - YES
Tightrope - YES
Pride and Joy - YES
Look at Little Sister - Not sure - I don't have the DVD in front of me, and for some reason, Amazon doesn't have a list - but the ones I tagged as YES above were mentioned in the reviews.
?

[quote name='FeNoM91']Interested in Counter Strike Source for PC...cml or gimme a price.[/quote]
I'm trying to check out your TL, but I'm still getting the generic "CAG forums are now open" message. In the meantime, do you have anything on my want list?

EDIT: I just checked out your TL. There are a couple games I'm interested in, but I'm not sure how to even out the values. I'll PM you.

[quote name='ajh2298']I have a sealed copy of Zack and Wiki for the Wii want to try and work something out for your Burnout Paradise?[/quote]

PM me with what you have in mind.

[quote name='dinaboo']Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble - Live from Austin, Texas
Does that DVD have:
Cold Shot - YES
Crossfire - YES
Tightrope - YES
Pride and Joy - YES
Look at Little Sister - Not sure - I don't have the DVD in front of me, and for some reason, Amazon doesn't have a list - but the ones I tagged as YES above were mentioned in the reviews.
?[/quote]

So how much for the DVD?

[quote name='Herbsnverbs']willing to sell?[/quote]

I usually don't like to sell, so it would have to be a good offer. PM me.

[quote name='Layziebones']I dont think I had anything specifically on your want list but please CML for Burnout. Thanks.[/quote]

Sorry. Didn't see anything.

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Please CML for either/both of these

DS - Clubhouse Games (MINT, complete)
DS - Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (MINT, complete)[/quote]

Sorry, Cap'n. Didn't see anything.

bread's done
Back