HAVE: Many NEWLY-RELEASED AAA games. WANT: PS MOVE & 3DS. Fdbk: 100%+ 64

[quote name='cleaver']CML for Madden Wii please[/quote]

'sup cleaver? Nothing jumps out at me, but let me know if you add more stuff.

I know I don't post here ever, so I'm not sure if you'd want to trade with me, but I have Elite Beat Agents and Super Monkeyball for Wii. Would you trade Madden 07 for Wii for either?

[quote name='elboberto']I know I don't post here ever, so I'm not sure if you'd want to trade with me, but I have Elite Beat Agents and Super Monkeyball for Wii. Would you trade Madden 07 for Wii for either?[/quote]

PM sent

Interested in these and the Sly Cooper Guides:

Xbox 360 - Need for Speed Carbon
Xbox 360 - Godfather
Xbox 360 - Splinter Cell: Double Agent (MINT)
Xbox 360 - Fight Night Round 3

I have a mint MKDD. Let me know if we can work something out. Thanks!

[quote name='jPoD']Interested in these and the Sly Cooper Guides:

Xbox 360 - Need for Speed Carbon
Xbox 360 - Godfather
Xbox 360 - Splinter Cell: Double Agent (MINT)
Xbox 360 - Fight Night Round 3

I have a mint MKDD. Let me know if we can work something out. Thanks![/quote]

PM sent

[quote name='misterunspoken']CML for Madden 07 Wii. You can PM me if anything launches your rocket :O)[/quote]

Sorry. My rocket's stuck on the launch pad. ;)

[quote name='boyward']Would you trade Madden 07 Wii for my Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz Wii? PM me if interested. Thanks.[/quote]

I appreciate the offer, but the only Wii games I want are Zelda and Rayman Raving Rabbids. FYI.

[quote name='starbury805']I got Gears of War CE. Interested in Oblivion and Madden 07.[/quote]

Thanks for the offer, but I just want to play Gears, not collect it, so I don't see the value for me to pay extra for the CE version.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Check my list (collection as well) for Marvel Ultimate Alliance.[/quote]
Thanks, but I'm only going to trade Marvel for a game at the top of my want list.

[quote name='dinaboo']Thanks, but I'm only going to trade Marvel for a game at the top of my want list.l[/quote]

Alright, thanks for looking at my lists atleast.

[quote name='RawisJericho']I have some interest in your Madden for the Wii, please CML.[/quote]

Sorry RJ. Didn't see anything.

Hey, I'm interested in both NHL 07 and Fifa 07. I have a mint copy of Viva Pinata, and also a mint copy of Dead Or Alive Extreme 2 (which I'm not sure if you're into).
I have never traded before through CAG, but have very good feedback on DVDTALK.com under joshtown.
In any case, I'd be willing to ship first, considering this is my 1st trade on CAG....

[quote name='jbgold']Hey, I'm interested in both NHL 07 and Fifa 07. I have a mint copy of Viva Pinata, and also a mint copy of Dead Or Alive Extreme 2 (which I'm not sure if you're into).
I have never traded before through CAG, but have very good feedback on DVDTALK.com under joshtown.
In any case, I'd be willing to ship first, considering this is my 1st trade on CAG....[/quote]

PM sent

bread's done
Back