Have: MONEY /Want : specific lot.....

bluu

CAGiversary!
Okay CAGS , theres a time issue here so respond by 9/01 for the deal. I know what I'll drop at GS/EB this Fri. for this list so if you can offer a better price you get the cash......

ALL 360 /must be good condition box,disc,art....you know the drill.
Orange Box
Boarderlands AND Boarderlands add on disc
Batman Arkym Asylam MUST be G.O.T.Y Edition !!!!!!!!!!
Red Faction Guerilla
Saints Row 2
I'D like copy of Lego Batman too but thats not deal breaker.
Yes I know this IS a oddly specific list but I'd Rather give my cash to A fellow CAG then evil Gamestop. So if you need cash and offer a low price lets do some business !!!!!

Unfortunately don't have any of the games, but a NE Wisconsin CAG bump for you. Sturgeon Bay here. Good luck in the hunt!

are you only wanting them from a single cag? or will you take one or two from different people? i have lego batman, but nothing else right now.

Sorry Stuntman21,if I didn't say but I am looking for it as A lot from one user ,thanks for your interest though.

[quote name='bluu']Boarderlands AND Boarderlands add on disc[/QUOTE]

New Tony Hawk game?

This is silly, you'd be better off just offering Paypal to a CAG for their unwanted Gamestop credit. You've got well over $100 worth of spending there, maybe you can buy a $100+ GS card from someone for about $90. Easier match and win/win.

You'd be better served by waiting until a b2g1 free or use hastings b2g1 for 1$ sale, unless you'd like to deal with a few diff. people.

bread's done
Back