HAVE MvC2 SEALED. Want Valkyrie Profile or Suikoden II sealed.

billg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Just like the title says. I have Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for the PS2 SEALED in its factory sealed packaging. Wish to trade for either Valkyrie Profile sealed or Suikoden II sealed. Also entertaining private bids(PM me with price) for the game, but would MUCH MUCH MUCH rather trade for either of the two games listed.

it's not worth it though, and who in thier right mind would make that trade instead of runnin it up a few hundo on ebay? then just turn around and buy the game for 50 if necessary?

I swear, people are soooooooo smart!

Suikoden II and Valkyrie Profile sealed are worth a lot more than MVC2 sealed.... Good luck finding someone to trade with.

[quote name='billg']Just like the title says. I have Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for the PS2 SEALED in its factory sealed packaging. Wish to trade for either Valkyrie Profile sealed or Suikoden II sealed. Also entertaining private bids(PM me with price) for the game, but would MUCH MUCH MUCH rather trade for either of the two games listed.[/QUOTE]

LOL! You expect someone to trade in a super rare game like that sealed. Are you serious because its not going to happen. Either of the RPGs sealed is worth 3-4 times as much as the MvC2 sealed.Well good luck on your search.

Actually yes, they're all selling for around the same price if you'd check eBay listings. Four copies of MVC2 are listed at around $180 Buy it Now(I've seen them sell for as high as $250), while the last seven sealed copies of Suikoden II have sold for $100, and the last sixteen sealed copies of Valkyrie Profile have sold for just over $100. My offer is not unreasonble at all.

[quote name='billg']Actually yes, they're all selling for around the same price if you'd check eBay listings. Four copies of MVC2 are listed at around $180 Buy it Now(I've seen them sell for as high as $250), while the last seven sealed copies of Suikoden II have sold for $100, and the last sixteen sealed copies of Valkyrie Profile have sold for just over $100. My offer is not unreasonble at all.[/quote]
Care to back any of this up with links? I sold games online for a store for a long time, I'm pretty familiar with the prices on these games, and your post makes no sense. I just did a search on all completed (I could list a sealed Tomb Raider Legend for $180 too if I wanted) auctions on ebay for all three of these games since May 21st (which is as far as back as it would search).

Marvel Vs Capcom highest completed auction since May 21st - $110, with a few others ending around $100

Valkyrie Profile highest completed auction since May 21st - $210, with most OPENED mint copies going at $90-120

Suikoen 2 highest completed auction since May 21st - $142.58 (and this with a serious tear in the wrap), most OPENED mint copies going for $90-$110

This isn't including the crazy batch auctions that that one guy has been doing on ebay, like the batch of 3 sealed Suikoden 2's for $450, 8 sealed for Valkyrie Profiles, etc. Also there was only one sealed Suikoden 2 up in this period, and it was damaged, it usually runs around $200-250 normally. I think the VP PSP port coming out has cooled VP prices a bit.

Opened mint copies of VP/S2 are running about the cost of a sealed MvC2, and sealed copies are going for one and a half to twice as much. Your claim of "he last seven sealed copies of Suikoden II have sold for $100, and the last sixteen sealed copies of Valkyrie Profile have sold for just over $100" is outright wrong. Normally I wouldn't bother with something like this, but this REALLY makes me wonder if you're trying to swindle someone into doing this trade. If someone wants to trade you that's great, but not if they're doing it because you're misrepresenting the value of the item.

Yup, what he said. A straight up trade for a used copy would be fair, but doubt you'll get that either. I, however, would be interested in buying, so CML if anything interests you. I have cash as well.

I figured I'd give you all first crack at it, since this website and the community have been very helpful to me. The negativity in this thread is disappointing. And yes, I was including those batch auctions in my figures because those are the most recent ones that have sold. If you'll look, that same seller has MVC2s priced higher than the VPs or S2s sold for.

I've traded with a few people on here and it's all been kosher. Frankly I expected better from this community.

I'll just take it to eBay in a few days and turn a profit instead. Feel free to bid when it pops up. I didn't want to sell it, but forget this.

edit: Rarebucky, didn't see your post until I posted. I appreciate the offer, as we traded before and it went great. However, I'm not looking for anything on your list. Honestly, I just want one of these two sealed, and then I will have accomplished what I wanted to with collecting. This has been an awesome hobby and I've had some gems come and go. I just want one of these bad boys and then I'm good.

[quote name='billg']I figured I'd give you all first crack at it, since this website and the community have been very helpful to me. The negativity in this thread is disappointing. And yes, I was including those batch auctions in my figures because those are the most recent ones that have sold. If you'll look, that same seller has MVC2s priced higher than the VPs or S2s sold for.
[/QUOTE]

just because they have it priced higher doesn't mean it will sell for the higher price... seriously this is not an fair trade.

bread's done
Back