Have: NES thru PS3 W: PS1 Rpgs, Witcher 2 CE, Amalur CE, CYL

Great haul today after jacksonville drive for the spawns and some flea marketing in between. I am soooo proud of the xenogears near mint black label with guide for $35. I was also excited to find out the mystery comic cover spawn was HSI.01 and the spiked spawn was the fishtank one. Overtkill 3 being jumbo sized didn't hurt any either. I picked up two random loose figures and I'll update when I find out who they are.

BTW... bump

Bump...cleaned up a bit... going to organize more later. all cheap spawn is going to flea market saturday... hopefully I can trade for some ps3 games or some psx rpgs... I'll update next weekend.

Bump... updates.... sooooooo pissed at getting overcharged for shipping AND having all my cardbacks bent to squeeze them into 2 priority mail boxes. If I paid for 3 medium rate boxes... you should use them. I can't wait to see the response... totally why I hate ebay. My poor Femto.

CML for... all black labels?
Enchanted Arms-7
Tekken 6-12
The Saboteur-10
The Chronicles of Riddick-12
Resistance 2-12
Viking: Battle for Asgard-5
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed-12
Prototype sealed-15
Bayonetta-15
Overlord-7
Overlord II-10
FFXIII*
Demon's Souls******

And also any of your PS2 RPGs / Fighters.

I have paypal or stuff to trade. Let me know!

On hold as of now. Gonna let him get over having all his figures gone and then probably trade them. You have first dibs when I do.

bread's done
Back