Have: NEW Star Wars PSP Bundle/Store Credit. WANT: ZELDA DS BUNDLE or NEW DS+

MightySlacker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
I'm going to try and spell this out so I don't get fucking retarded offers and CMLs.

I have a boatload of Blockbuster/Gamerush credit. I wanted to get a Zelda DS, but they didn't get any in. They do have regular DS lites, but I thought I'd give this a shot first. They also have the Star Wars PSP bundle in, which I guess is a Ceramic White PSP Slim w/ Vader logo and Renegade Squadron. I can also get giftcards with my credit. So this is how this thing works:

I HAVE EITHER:

1) Blockbuster gift cards in increments of $50.

2) A brand new Star Wars PSP bundle. The price on this is $199.99. I also have a few new PSP games to add to this if necessary.

I WANT EITHER:

1) A brand new Zelda DS bundle. The price on this is $149.99. You can make up the $50 difference in cash, or toss in a few games. I might bite on a Brain Age 2 bundle as well.

2) A brand new DS lite. Black only. The price on this is $129.99. You can make up the $70 difference in cash, or toss in more than a few games.

3) A used DS lite bundle. Must be in fantastic condition, box and docs aren't necessarily needed. I value this at $100, so theres a bit of difference to make up. If you have enough games, anything is possible.

RULES

1) Do not ask me to CML. Everything I am interested in is listed above, so you post what you got and we can see if theres a deal to be made.

2) I'm not interested in your dinged/damaged/scratched DS. If its used, it must look pretty damn spectacular.

3) As far as games go, I'm interested in Nintendo titles and franchises, and Konami, Capcom, Atlus are usually going to be good. If all you have is Sprung and Ping Pals, STFU.

Dave

bread's done
Back