Have: Nothing Want: Nothing

I have a pink ds lite. No broken hinges or anything. It DOES however have an issue with the d pad. It works great but you just have to press hard to the right. If you are still interested pm me. Thanks

You are the reason this community has gone to shit, insted of it being about helping out fellow gamers, its become about hoarding, flipping, selling for most you can possibly get, its rather sickening.

Buy a code for 20 and sell for double just ridiculous.

You are the reason this community has gone to shit, insted of it being about helping out fellow gamers, its become about hoarding, flipping, selling for most you can possibly get, its rather sickening.

Buy a code for 20 and sell for double just ridiculous.
Boohoo looks like someone missed the deal and start yapping his mouth on all the threads that are selling the same game. Companies also get games at a discount, are they going to sell you that same price? I wasn't trying to rip other cags off. I paid full price of the same game on the day before the glitch happen. If you don't like my price then don't buy it.

Such butt hurt and entitlement. Just because someone didn't get on the deal doesn't mean you are intitled for a super cheap price. The same whine tits crying probably have a shelf full of participation trophies from when they were kids

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back