Have pity on your dear old horsey

Well I would've posted this in the off-topic, but those glorious days have passed us, so I give you this:

Spent roughly 4 hours at health services and the hospital and I still feel horrible; however, I got to enjoy all the following:

1. Lab woman jamming the needle into my arm to take blood, because "my blood wasn't coming out fast enough for her" I'm dehydrated dumbass, what do you expect? Then she apologizes for hurting me, gee maybe next time you do that warn the person before you shove a needle that's already buried halfway through their arm the rest of the way through. The best part is she then says can I take more blood, and since I couldn't and still can't talk, I gave her the Dikembe Mutumbo finger wave. Turns out she already had enough blood anyway. :roll:
2. More needles, this time into my mouth.
3. The inside of my mouth being slashed with a razor.
4. Spitting up about a cup of blood and pus.
5. Spending $21 in co-pay on medications (there goes my next 5th, or video game, or more likely both depending on how I budget them)

All in all a great day!

That's precisely why I never look a gift horse in the mouth. Never know what you'll find in there.

Normally it would probably be hoof and mouth disease but this sounds like hoof in mouth disease!

Wa, Wa, Wa, Waaaa!

No seriously though, Foot and Mouth disease can be serious. Symptoms include blisters around the mouth or on the feet, excessive drooling, and lameness!

Wacka, wacka, wacka!

You''ve been a great audience! Good night Seattle!

[quote name='Dead of Knight']What the hell was the problem? That's a lot of crap to go through. Hope you feel better.[/quote]

He did say he was dehydrated... You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

[quote name='kaw'][quote name='Dead of Knight']What the hell was the problem? That's a lot of crap to go through. Hope you feel better.[/quote]

He did say he was dehydrated... You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.[/quote]

Just like you can pump a monkey full of radiation but you can't make him die :wink:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaw'][quote name='Dead of Knight']What the hell was the problem? That's a lot of crap to go through. Hope you feel better.[/quote]

He did say he was dehydrated... You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.[/quote]

Just like you can pump a monkey full of radiation but you can't make him die :wink:[/quote]

Just like you can lead an elephant to a pig but you can't make them fuck.

Unless you get'em good and drunk.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaw'][quote name='Dead of Knight']What the hell was the problem? That's a lot of crap to go through. Hope you feel better.[/quote]

Just like you can pump a monkey full of radiation but you can't make him die :wink:[/quote]

Just like you can lead an elephant to a pig but you can't make them shaq-fu.

Unless you get'em good and drunk.[/quote]
PigElephant.jpg

[quote name='help1'][quote name='zionoverfire']Damn sorry to hear than :([/quote]

Wow, it looks like you do have feelings!!![/quote]

And here I thought hate was a feeling?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaw'][quote name='Dead of Knight']What the hell was the problem? That's a lot of crap to go through. Hope you feel better.[/quote]

Just like you can lead an elephant to a pig but you can't make them shaq-fu.

Unless you get'em good and drunk.[/quote]
PigElephant.jpg
[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='help1'][quote name='zionoverfire']Damn sorry to hear than :([/quote]

And here I thought hate was a feeling?[/quote]
:boxing: shut down!

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='help1'][quote name='zionoverfire']Damn sorry to hear than :([/quote]

I thought greed and disgust were all that was needed.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='help1'][quote name='zionoverfire']Damn sorry to hear than :([/quote]

I thought greed and disgust were all that was needed.[/quote]

disgust? come one hate is much better, disgust require taste, hate just requires Halo 2 fanboys :D

This is all from the horse's recurring tonsilitis. I had it for about a week, then it went away for a week, and now it's back. Apparently there was some sort of pus build up in the back of my mouth that wasn't going away, so they had to puncture that, by any means necessary, as had it continued to grow it's likely I could've had problems breathing, and the slight potential that cag would be short one horse. Now it makes sense to me why I woke up the other day and struggled to puke up some blood and what not, nearly choking on it of course, and promptly falling to the bathroom floor. Then waking up yesterday in drool and a bit of puke. Fortunately today despite all the sudden sharp pains and loss of blood, I'm proud to say I didn't pass out.

The horse does appreciate all your well wishes and comments, now it is time for some rest.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='help1'][quote name='zionoverfire']Damn sorry to hear than :([/quote]

disgust? come one hate is much better, disgust require taste, hate just requires Halo 2 fanboys :D[/quote]

"I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip. " - Patrick Bateman, American Psycho

:rofl: zion, I love your quick comebacks to this guy. If the hate to hate thread was up I would say him just like you because well he deserves pity.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Feel better champ.[/quote]

I don't know why, but I :rofl:'d when I saw that : )[/quote]

Me too.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='help1'][quote name='zionoverfire']Damn sorry to hear than :([/quote]

disgust? come one hate is much better, disgust require taste, hate just requires Halo 2 fanboys :D[/quote]

"I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip. " - Patrick Bateman, American Psycho[/quote]

apperently that book was written when the author was going through a rough time :lol:

Man sounds horrid...hope ya get better.

On a related note this sounds suspiciously like our campus health services. You go in complaing your throat is a bit sore, they run about 3 hours of exhustive and meaningless ( I never knew they drew blood for a sore throat) tests, just to tell you have minor strep throat and if you pay $40 bucks for this medicine it'll be gone in a week or so. Thanks all to hell doc, but when I was a kid an appointment for dianosging (sp?) strep throat took about 30 mins tops and didn't involve sticking my in the arm with needles.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='help1'][quote name='zionoverfire']Damn sorry to hear than :([/quote]

:rofl: zion, I love your quick comebacks to this guy. If the hate to hate thread was up I would say him just like you because well he deserves pity.[/quote]

thank you, did you happen to read dz and my great conversation with CAG1000 in the hate thread by any chance. :D[/quote]

ears perk up ^ ^

[quote name='cag1000'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='help1'][quote name='zionoverfire']Damn sorry to hear than :([/quote]

:rofl: zion, I love your quick comebacks to this guy. If the hate to hate thread was up I would say him just like you because well he deserves pity.[/quote]

thank you, did you happen to read dz and my great conversation with CAG1000 in the hate thread by any chance. :D[/quote]

ears perk up ^ ^[/quote]

I don't recall haveing ever said that :D

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='cag1000'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='help1'][quote name='zionoverfire']Damn sorry to hear than :([/quote]

ears perk up ^ ^[/quote]

I don't recall haveing ever said that :D[/quote]

Me too. When was that posted?? hmmm :?: :?: ?? Anyhow I just finished it and might I add :applause: Bravo. Good work zion and deadzone. Great one liners. It was really hard to decipher what he read but good work you too.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']:rofl:

This thread, like so many others, got hijacked. Poor horsey indeed.

Oh yeah, thanks hiccup. :D[/quote]

Party over here?

Now it will probably be locked soon. To avoid this I think I'll take us back on topic.

Mr. Horse we'd lock to hear exactly what is wrong with you if you can give us an update in the future.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']:rofl:

Party over here?[/quote]

I had just PMed (someone cough) suggesting that. So... maybe. :twisted: >_>

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']:rofl:

Party over here?[/quote]

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']:rofl:

Party over here?[/quote]

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']:rofl:

Party over here?[/quote]

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']:rofl:

Party over here?[/quote]

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']:rofl:

Party over here?[/quote]

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I'm going to watch the rest of LOTR:FOTR, and there's lots of horses. See where I'm going with this?[/quote]

Yeah, I'm watching some sports night, and they mentioned horse racing a minute ago.

bread's done
Back