Have: Popular PS3 Games. Want:

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopy74

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
Hey, I decided to make a new short list since my new games in relatively high demand on CAG.

Have:
iconps3.gif
PS3:
LittleBigPlanet

Resistance 2
Metal Gear Solid 4
GRID
The Orange Box

Misc:
Ipod Touch 8g with skin, Skullcandy headphones, Wall Charger, USB Charger/Connector. (Only trading for high wants)

Want:
:hot:=High Want

iconps3.gif
PS3:
Dead Space

PSP:
PSP Slim System w/ CFW
:bomb:

Blu Ray:
Iron Man
Tropic Thunder

Misc:
External USB Hard Drive
Surround Sound Speakers
:bomb:
Paypal

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks.

Just to let you know you can't sell/trade MP3 players with music on it. You have to remove the songs. IDK if that applies to the apps on it though.

Why would you not sell the charger and such? Makes it kinda useless to people if they don't already have Apple stuff, doesn't it?

I don't see you getting much for this since there is a rumor for a price drop soon and the installation for the new screen seems extremely difficult. You also don't factor in the shipping costs when stating that a new screen costs only $50.

good point. shipping starts at $4 at the website I listed. I'm using my headphones and charger for my old Ipod and I don't have any spares. If you have no headphones I can throw in some off-brand ones for free.

Very nice price... I'm somewhat interested, though you don't list the payment methods you take. If you did mention it, then I must of skipped it on accident.

[quote name='distgfx']Very nice price... I'm somewhat interested, though you don't list the payment methods you take. If you did mention it, then I must of skipped it on accident.[/quote]

I didn't notice that, thanks. I prefer Paypal for payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back