Have PS3 and Wii games, Want 360 games or $$

I'm torn between the DS poster and the Halo 2 one ;) Once I decide and get a paycheck, I will be buying one from you :D

I recently took on a second job, so no time for deals right now, let alone actually playing any games. I am going to make one last push to unload some stuff, then it's getting boxed up for a later time. I will be listing everything I have for trade in the next few days. It will include a bunch of Sealed and pre-played PS2 games, plus some Sealed XB games and a few GC. Once I put the whle list up, I will change the title to ONE WEEK ONLY SALE or something. After that week is done, I will be boxing up what I have left, and holding onto it until I have more time. I am not desperate to get rid of this stuff, so please no rediculous offers.

Full list within a couple days.

If you ever come across one of those high quality posters with anything having to do with Zelda..let me know, I'd gladly buy it off you. That is if you didn't want to keep it ;)

CML for Game & Watch Gallery 1, Kirby's Pinball Land, and Wario Land 2 (How's the labels' condition?). Please PM me back as I forget what threads I post in. :) Thanks! (Would be willing to buy these too if you don't find anything of value on my list.)

how much for this games

N64:
Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask *Gold Cart w/ Holo Label*
Super Smash Bros *Pretty Beat up lookin, but works great*
Bomber Man 64

SNES:
Disney's Aladdin
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 3
Super Mario Kart

If they're still available, I can still buy Ranma 1/2: Hard Battle and Street Fighter II Turbo for SNES off you. Let me know via PM, thanks.

interested in the Wario Ware ds and Oddworld posters as well as:

The New Tetris
Bust-A-Move 99
Ogre Battle 64
Super Smash Brothers *Beat up Cart*
Super Mario 64
Kirby 64 the Crystal Shards
Mario Golf
Mario Kart 64
Daikatana *With Box no Manual*
Mystical Ninja

check my list and collection here:

http://tradegamesnow.com/user.cfm?un=jPoD15&view=list

If nothing, prices i guess. thanks! (pm me)

Vacation Countdown bump. I will be traveling to/from Salt Lake for the next week. I may have internet, but no guarantees. So, if it takes me a little while to respond, that is why.

Wolf, please PM me an offer.

I am interested in alot of your N64 games. Please see my trade thread in my sig. PLMK If you see anything.
The ones I am interested in are:
Castlevania Legacy of Darkness
Mario Party
Super Smash Brothers *Nice Cart*
Donkey Kong 64
Diddy Kong Racing
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Mystical Ninja
BomberMan 64
Waverace

bread's done
Back