Have:PS3, Nikon dslr battery ENEL3, Guide Bundle

[quote name='rmb']got your package. Not messing with the fb since we have done it before. Unless you want it. Your movie arrive safe?[/QUOTE]

Yup, yup! The kids have already watched it a half dozen times and we passed our dvd copy on to some friends of ours. The PSN money has long been spent (yay for Monkey Island!).

Thanks again. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']Just curious if all of the movies listed are blu-rays. Random spaces confuse me. :/[/QUOTE]
yes, all blu.

CML for Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay Unrated, Superbad 2 disc unrated extended edition , Gran Torino, The Dark Knight, Night at the Museum Battle of the Smithsonian, National Treasure CE, Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer. PM me if you see anything.

[quote name='Metrock']CML for Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay Unrated, Superbad 2 disc unrated extended edition , Gran Torino, The Dark Knight, Night at the Museum Battle of the Smithsonian, National Treasure CE, Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer. PM me if you see anything.[/QUOTE]
didn't really see anything

[quote name='fizzywix']CML for the external drive please![/QUOTE]
If prior offer doesn't work out I'll let you know.

bread's done
Back