Have: Ps3 Resident Evil 5 Wants: X-Blades, Street fighter, CHAOS WARS!!

Ice2Dragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Have:

Resident Evil 5 (Disc only from the PS3 collectors edition + xbox 360 case/manual!)

Want:

PS2
Chaos Wars!! REALLY WANT!

PS3
X-Blades
Tom Clancy's Hawx
Trivial Pursuit
LOTR: Conquest (360/ps3)
Street Figher (ps3 only)

Obviously since its disc only, I would throw in like 10-15 paypal to even it out. Yours must come complete though :(

Last edited by a moderator:
You had a couple open recent tradelists. Closed them all. Next time, just look at your own profile and threads created by you. They'll all be there. Thanks

Would you trade Ao2 for Wild Arms XF sealed ? with tax & ship that's nearly the equivalent in my book, shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks...

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Thats not even at all :(

Wild arms = 42.69 with tax.

AO2 = 64.04

How is that fair?[/quote]I was comparing it to your asking price, $39.99 + 8.375% Tx ($3.35) + Shipping ($4?)...

Wrong.

paypal fees + Shipping knocks me down to roughly 41 bucks.

So no. Im trying to be nice and offer a game thats still 64 bucks in stores after tax for 47, nearly 20 bucks off :(

Im not trading it for a psp game.

I'm sorry if I offended you but paypal fee's are irrelevant if we're trading, plus I also incur a shipping fee. I was offering you a sealed game, if you wanted retail value for your's then you shouldn't have opened it...

[quote name='jman619']Hey ice. I'm getting dark sector I would gladly trade it for army of two after I beat it if you still have it :)[/quote]

Done and done. I cant log onto AIM anymore, which would explain why i havent been on it in like two months, My ex found out my password and changed it on me, and now the ho wont give it back -_-V

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Done and done. I cant log onto AIM anymore, which would explain why i havent been on it in like two months, My ex found out my password and changed it on me, and now the ho wont give it back -_-V[/quote]

If the email for the account is yours, do the forgot password thing and take it back that way ;)

[quote name='Pookymeister']If the email for the account is yours, do the forgot password thing and take it back that way ;)[/quote]

The AIM account is from high school.. nearly 4 years ago. The email account thats linked to it was deactivated 3 years ago.. lol :(

Pmed a couple of days ago, if you are looking to sell the promos that came with the SE separately, PM me and maybe we can work something out.

bread's done
Back