Have sealed PS3 MLB12 The Show - want something non-sports (and newer). Make offers!

You know that would take quite a bit to get it from me, but it could be easier to trade you that and repurchase it... Hmm.. Decisions. I'm interested in:

Gradius III and IV
Odin Sphere (if non-GH)
Dragon Quest VIII (if non-GH)
Folklore
Grim Grimoire

I'm going to go look at Meijer tomorrow and see if they have clearanced Demon's Souls yet. I'll keep this convo in mind.

bump. I'm cooking something up for the games above. I found a new Grim Grimoire at a local gamestop. Let me check out Meijer and I will get back to you. If it doesn't work, Dinobot is selling a copy of Demon's Souls for relatively cheap. We'll see...

I have lost odyssey for xbox 360. I'm interested in folklore or valkyria chronicles for ps3. you can also CML to see if theres anything else you might be interested in

CML for...
Ghostbusters: Amazon Edition w/ Slimer bust and Ecto keychain (keychain unopened)
Folklore
Singstar vol 1 w/ 2 wired microphones
Civ Revolution
Soul Calibur 4
Virtua Fighter 5

I also would be interested in swapping any of my X360 versions for your PS3 versions. Thanks.

Thanks for replying to my PM. Since you'd prefer trades...is there anything on my list that you see of interest for inFamous? I can also do a half and half of a trade and PayPal

don't know if you need these but I have Uncharted 2 and Demon's souls for ps3(both sealed), I'm looking to trade down for lower end 360 games, PM ME if your interested, thanks!

bread's done
Back