HAVE Slim PS2 and GOOD Games!

Fatso2027

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
I've got a MINT Slim PS2 I would like to sell. Everything with it is in mint condition, but some games have slight sticker residue that could use some goo gone, aside from that all of the games work and look excellent.

Shipping on games will be $3, you get first class with DC. If you want it faster then you'll have to pay more, I will do discounts if you buy multiple games, and shipping for larger items (CEs, consoles, controllers) will be more.

HAVE~
:ps2:
Hardware

Slim PS2- Black US ps2, if you want just the console it will include 1 black controller and one black 8mb mem card.

1 silver dualshock 2- Bought brand new about 3 months ago, took it out of the package to save space, but never used it.

2 8mb mem cards- There's a total of 3 mem cards, 2 are black, one is blue(one is included with the console)

Software
All software mint/complete unless noted, amy sticker residue will also be noted.
Boogie-Bought brand new a few months ago and never played it, shrink wrap is gone, the back cover aret has a few dents in it, but nothing too severe.

Capsom Fighting Evolution- Mint/complete, disc has a few very small scratches, very minor sticker residue.

Devil May Cry- Outside case is a bit dirty, disc has a rental sticker around the inside ring.

Dragon Quest 8- Includes slipcover and FF 12 demo + manual, slipcover has seen better days, but isn't terrible.

God of War- Black label, sticker residue in top corner.

God of War 2- Greatest hits, 2 disc edition, both discs excellent.

Hot Shots Golf FORE- Mint/Complete

007 Agent Under Fire- Mint/Complete

Kingdom Hearts- Mint/Complete

Kingdom Hearts 2- Sticker residue, otherwise mint/complete.

Tekken 4- Mint/Complete

Yakuza- SEALED

WANTS~
For now just cash, possibly CYL

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back