Have: Squaresoft RPGs, Retro systems. Want: NES Classic Series/Famicom Mini [GBA],etc

devildr1ver - didn't see anything, sorry
SaraAB - didn't see anything, sorry
dragonreborn23 - some interesting things, but don't think what i would offer would be accepted
nyprimus4 - saw some things, but nothing i would trade SoM for, sorry

CML for ff9, and if any of these are complete then these also: Sword of Mana, Tales of Phantasia, FF Tactics Advance.

[quote name='zenintrude']devildr1ver - didn't see anything, sorry
SaraAB - didn't see anything, sorry
dragonreborn23 - some interesting things, but don't think what i would offer would be accepted
nyprimus4 - saw some things, but nothing i would trade SoM for, sorry[/quote]

Hey, could you send me the offer anyway please? I'm really wanting those two so who knows? maybe I'd be willing to deal. If not, that's cool too. Just a trade offer, no hard feelings.

I have:
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
1GB PSP Memory Stick

I want:
Official Sega Samba de Amigo Maracas Controller in original packaging

Let me know if we could work something out.

Oh, do the maracas also have the pad that originally came with them?

[quote name='naes']I have:
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
1GB PSP Memory Stick

I want:
Official Sega Samba de Amigo Maracas Controller in original packaging

Let me know if we could work something out.

Oh, do the maracas also have the pad that originally came with them?[/QUOTE]

yes, my maracas are totally complete with the sensor bar and "pad" (more of a mat, but i understand what you mean).

as far as working something out, i'm sorry... i recently got a 4gb stick for my psp and with the recent lumines hack, i no longer need games for it. i'll probably start looking at trading my maracas controller toward a 360.

thanks for the offer, though!

totally interested in Chrono Cross, Ehrgeiz, Metal Gear solid VR Missions,

Willing to trade Wii Classic Controler, God of War (GH), Star Ocean 3: Till the end of time, Legend of Dragoon, Mega Man: Legends, and a couple of Guide Books Im willing to trade.

Contact me through my e-mail: [email protected]

CML please for a lot of things. Also I don't have it listed but I have the box set of Serial Experiment: Lain (though the cases have the red bars at the top for being a "greatest hit").
Sorry I'm not specific on what I want, too much to list atm.

Please let me know if you're interested (or if you aren't)in a copy of Red Steel/No More Heroes. I'm "holding" one for you until midnight. $14.48 shipped.

Thanks.

bread's done
Back