Have: Super Mario RPG (Cart only, Tested, works fine! W: Super Metroid (same condition is fine!)

Roninalchemist

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hello!  This is my first time using this forum to trade, although I have very high (434) seller feedback on Ebay (roninalchemist) and I believe some CAGs have bought from me a few times.  

I have a copy of Super Mario RPG for the Super Nintendo.  It comes as cartridge only and reportedly the save battery does not work.  I can't really test this since I use a Retron 5 which simply dumps the ROM on the system, so I cannot really test the save battery.  **  11/7/15:  I was able to test the game in a Super Nintendo system and the save battery is still functioning.  

Also, the label has some damage but it is minor.[attachment=18091:DSCF9567.JPG][attachment=18092:DSCF9563.JPG][attachment=18093:DSCF9565.JPG][attachment=18094:DSCF9566.JPG]

I would like a copy of Super Metroid.  It can be in the same shape, cart only with the save battery not working well.  As I said, the battery doesn't matter as much to me since I use a Retron 5.  

If anyone's willing to work this out, I'd really love it!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back