Have there been any XBL downloads that weren't free then became free?

GameDude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Some of Halo 2's downloadable levels will be premium. Are there any games that original charged for content then later made it free?

[quote name='GameDude']Some of Halo 2's downloadable levels will be premium. Are there any games that original charged for content then later made it free?[/QUOTE]

Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow had some... was a couple of maps that they charged $5 for but now are free to download.

There have been many... Some games had the newest download for a small fee, and the one before it becomes free. Others were for a fee for a limited time. But in relation to Halo 2, the pay maps are confirmed to be free later, late summer.

There was a mess up with the Full Spectrum Warrior levels so they made them free after charging a bunch of people.

They charged me for SC:pT, but they are now free. Also the Assault Packs for RS:BA. I was charged for those and guess what? They are free now. fuck downloading premium content- sooner or latter it will be free.

Well im waiting for a PGR2 price drop in those downloads, cmon how long has it been do you really need the money microsoft, yeah funny story though was i downloaded the Pandora Tomorrow board the day the price dropped, so i actuall was concerned when i didnt get a billing confirmation at my email.

bread's done
Back