HAVE: Wii Points, Six Axis for PS3-sealed, Bioshck (new) Want: MGS4,Boom Blox,Vegas 2

[quote name='franchise01']Right.[/quote]

You could have just said no thanks instead of being a smartass, also if you're thinking this is a lowball you can get a Dualshock 3 for $35 shipped of Buy.com and GRAW for less than $10.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']You could have just said no thanks instead of being a smartass, also if you're thinking this is a lowball you can get a Dualshock 3 for $35 shipped of Buy.com and GRAW for less than $10.[/QUOTE]

You proposed an offer that I found ludicrous. So, I responded bluntly with 'Right.' There is absolutely nothing wrong or "smartass" about me responding like that. YOU are the one acting immature and having to respond in such a manner - feeling offended that I responded with the simple phrase 'Right.' Do you have an insecurity problem?

I can get Vegas 2 at my local CD Warehouse for $30. Let alone the fact that it's the full game, case, etc. (not the disc-only, as you offered). Yes, your offer is a ridiculous lowball. And, I'm entitled to evaluate that trade as I choose. Just as you are. Stop the nonsense.

I wouldn't even accept something from you if it was FREE. Your history shows you like a lot of silly drama. So, take your attitude elsewhere and quit threadcrapping here. Good grief.

Are you kidding me? What you claim is a complete lie. Why don't you prove that you can get it for $30? Also I don't see a game losing that much value just because it doesn't come with a case and instruction booklet. Like I explained, wasn't really a lowball. Sixaxis are going down with Dual Shock 3 already out and GRAW is a very, very, old game that has little value. My history shows I have a lot of silly drama? I didn't say any nonsense, I clearly explained how it wasn't a lowball. If you think that it was a lowball you could have still said no thanks, showing that you have a poor attitude doesn't make people like you as much. You also can't evaluate as there is a fine line to what you can say. Why don't you get scammed for $710 and lets see how silly it really is. As far as this conversation goes I'm done with you and are never trading with you, goodbye.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Are you kidding me? What you claim is a complete lie. Why don't you prove that you can get it for $30? Also I don't see a game losing that much value just because it doesn't come with a case and instruction booklet. Like I explained, wasn't really a lowball. Sixaxis are going down with Dual Shock 3 already out and GRAW is a very, very, old game that has little value. My history shows I have a lot of silly drama? I didn't say any nonsense, I clearly explained how it wasn't a lowball. If you think that it was a lowball you could have still said no thanks, showing that you have a poor attitude doesn't make people like you as much. You also can't evaluate as there is a fine line to what you can say. Why don't you get scammed for $710 and lets see how silly it really is. As far as this conversation goes I'm done with you and are never trading with you, goodbye.[/QUOTE]

I'm not going to argue this. That is exactly what kids like you want...fuel on the fire. I'll value my items as I please...not as you please. Once again, just as you are entitled to do. So, stop crying that you weren't able to rip me off. It's a shame that you were so offended that I responded to your absurd offer with a simple, "Right."

And, as others have told me to do.... I'll just report this to the mods.

[quote name='rusty']would you pay cash for R6V:2???

if not, i may be able to trade for something else for 360

I'd prefer cash tho...[/QUOTE]

Hello. I'm not looking to buy right now....just trade. Do I have anything you're looking for?

bread's done
Back