Have: Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Subscription Cards - $33 - Paypal (SOLD OUT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ftlee

Banned
I have several XBL 12 month cards for sale at $33 each.

Codes will be sent to you via the email address you have on file with Paypal or, I can just PM you the code at your request.

PM if interested!

Thanks,

Frank

Last edited by a moderator:
no feedback= no payment first sorry

I don't know what to do then. I cannot PM or EMail a code and trust that I will get paid for it.

I will send the codes! I have them right here.

Frank

send first to CAG's with alot of feedback that's how u can trust them

or do u have a want list

starmask2k3 has like 100+ iTrader point, i dont see y cant u trust him.

Sorry, I feel like starmask2k3 is trying to pull something. I have never bought or sold anything on this forum so, I provided him with my eBay account details. I have been on eBay 8 1/2 years and I have 100% eBay feedback. I don't know why he feels that is not enough to trust me. He would have his code PM'ed in minutes of payment. I have them sitting right here.

P.S. starmask2k3's feedback is not even 100%.

Not a big deal, if I don't sell them here, I will just sell them on eBay for more. I just thought I would offer them here as that is how I got them (reading a forum).

Frank

Would you trust me? My feedback is 100%. Reason why we don't trust you even with ebay feedback is that that could be a random user's account you claim to be yours.

Would you trust me? My feedback is 100%. Reason why we don't trust you even with ebay feedback is that that could be a random user's account you claim to be yours.

If I do it for one of you, is that going to be enough feedback to relieve people's concerns? If I do it for you, aren't other people going to say they want the same treatment?

Frank

[quote name='ftlee']I have several XBL 12 month cards for sale at $33 each.

Codes will be sent to you via the email address you have on file with Paypal or, I can just PM you the code at your request.

PM if interested!

Thanks,

Frank[/QUOTE]

there was a glut of scammers selling "codes" a few months ago. good luck with that u pay first thing.

[quote name='ftlee']If I do it for one of you, is that going to be enough feedback to relieve people's concerns? If I do it for you, aren't other people going to say they want the same treatment?

Frank[/QUOTE]

Hrm, yeah that is a valid point.

You could always do a 50-50 thing, where they pay you half before you send the code, and the 2nd half after they get the code. Or just stick with high feedback people. If you do want to sell, let me know. I may want 2 codes.

Also, is this the 12 month, or the 12+1 month?

As stated, there were some scammers awhile back. If you were to send one to SoulReaver, he could vouch for everyone else. It's gonna be tough to get some payment to someone who doesn't have any iTrader feedback. In a perfect world, we'd all trust you, but you can thank all the scammers for us being just a little bit scared. Nothing at all against you though.

I sent ftlee2001 a private message to the eBay account he provided, and I did receive a reply from him. I also asked him to copy and paste the message in this forum, which he has yet to do. I felt that would be a good way to prove that he is the same person. Go ahead and post it here as well.

PLease copy and paste this ENTIRE message in the CAG thread that you are trying to sell XBL codes in if you are the same person along with the goofy quote. "These are not the droids you are looking for." Send a reply on eBay as well.

PythagorasGamer,

I got your eBay message and replied to it. Also here is the text from it as you requested. Thanks for thinking of this. Now people will know that is my eBay account.

Frank

You want us to trust that youll send legitamate codes, but you wont trust CAG users that have proven itrader numbers? No thanks.

CAG rules are there for a reason.

I just sold three to PythagorasGamer. He/She will post that my codes are valid once he/she finishes trying them.

Frank

I hope I didn't just violate any rules, judging by reading the post above. I swear it was in ignorance, if I did.

I did purchase three codes from him. I checked one, and it worked perfectly. The other two are for a friend. When my friend inputs them, I will post here about the other two. The one code was fine though. I think ftlee is trustworthy.

I think ftlee is trustworthy.

Now that I have shown that I am trustworthy, I have 6 more available for sale. Once I receive payment, you will have the code within minutes. You can as PythagorasGamer. It is literally minutes.

PM me if your interested.

Frank

[quote name='PythagorasGamer']How do I leave feedback??[/QUOTE]

HA HA HA! hhhmmm a new cag sells codes to another new cag??? gimme a break!

[quote name='5of9']HA HA HA! hhhmmm a new cag sells codes to another new cag??? gimme a break![/QUOTE]

SoulReaver bought codes too and set he was legit...

[quote name='5of9']HA HA HA! hhhmmm a new cag sells codes to another new cag??? gimme a break![/QUOTE]

5of9 - You were new once too, as was everyone on this site. Don't be an elitist jerk.

I did purchase three codes, and they did work fine. Believe if you want, or don't.

Also, check ftlee's feedback, he has three positives as of now. I did figure out the feedback system.

[quote name='PythagorasGamer']5of9 - You were new once too, as was everyone on this site. Don't be an elitist jerk.

I did purchase three codes, and they did work fine. Believe if you want, or don't.

Also, check ftlee's feedback, he has three positives as of now. I did figure out the feedback system.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the "help" with the feedback guys, I appreciate it. Are all CAG'ers A-holes?? Hope not!

[quote name='PythagorasGamer']Thanks for the "help" with the feedback guys, I appreciate it. Are all CAG'ers A-holes?? Hope not![/QUOTE]

No. Everyone is just sort of on their toes because of recent scammings.

[quote name='PythagorasGamer']Thanks for the "help" with the feedback guys, I appreciate it. Are all CAG'ers A-holes?? Hope not![/QUOTE]

i'm sorry ok i'm not A-hole

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']No. Everyone is just sort of on their toes because of recent scammings.[/QUOTE]

Excatly. The scams started the same "i got codes" next post "he's legit" next 10 posts "i got scammed". and the prices were always 33.00 and codes were to be emailed. We weeded these guys out,now suddenly everyone has cheap codes again. Just sayin to watch it.

Sorry, $33.00 firm. I cannot sell to you for $32.00 when everyone else has paid $33.00. Everyone will want a refund of one dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back