HAVE: Xbox Live 12-Month Subs, Over 40 New/Sealed 360, PS3, PSP Games...Come On In :)

Friendly bump; sooo, you're a Christian musician?! i assume you play drums and keys, perhaps even ...sing?

lol, i play guitar for my student band

[quote name='jcp42877']Friendly bump; sooo, you're a Christian musician?! i assume you play drums and keys, perhaps even ...sing?

lol, i play guitar for my student band[/QUOTE]

LOL! Yes, that's me...I'm a Christian musician...I play the drums (12 years), keyboard (10 years), and sing too. I've been playing the bass guitar for several years but I'm not that good at it yet...LOL. I'm also learning the acoustic guitar now. I'm very fortunate because I come from a family full of musicians and singers (and I'm completely self-taught).

[quote name='DrumsVocalsKeys']LOL! Yes, that's me...I'm a Christian musician...I play the drums (12 years), keyboard (10 years), and sing too. I've been playing the bass guitar for several years but I'm not that good at it yet...LOL. I'm also learning the acoustic guitar now. I'm very fortunate because I come from a family full of musicians and singers (and I'm completely self-taught).[/QUOTE]

Ahh, that's pretty cool! I starting teaching myself guitar near the beginning of 2007. Learned by playing tabs, loved it ever since :)

First bump of the day.

[quote name='Tybalt Flux']Hey dude, any interest in doing a straight trade for your Lost Odyssey for my Infinite Undiscovery (sealed/new)?

If so, PM me![/QUOTE]

PM sent! :bouncy:

[quote name='djbool']How much for the other Endwar bundle as well as patapon for psp?[/QUOTE]

I don't have a price set, however if you would like to purchase them, please make an offer to me via PM. Just offer what your wiling to pay for items.

bread's done
Back