Have: Xbox One X/Games Want: Stuff/Games/PS4 Pro

just a heads up, besides the deal was successful i instantly give him the according feedback, but since then he hasn't give mine
O yeah its the end of the world cause I didn't leave your feedback......it obviously slipped my mind cause if I remember I said I would when I got on my computer,there was no need posting on my thread trying to make me look bad,a simple PM reminding me would have been enough,I left your feedback before I clicked on my thread,if I would have read this first I wouldnt have left any at all....

O yeah its the end of the world cause I didn't leave your feedback......it obviously slipped my mind cause if I remember I said I would when I got on my computer,there was no need posting on my thread trying to make me look bad,a simple PM reminding me would have been enough,I left your feedback before I clicked on my thread,if I would have read this first I wouldnt have left any at all....
finally received my feedback, thanks man! :D

Yea not like it says it was sold a couple posts up.....
yea 3 pages back, a little more than a couple posts. I didn't realize I was suppose to read every trade thread in their entirety.

and wtf you sold it 23 August 2015, why the hell would you still have it listed? Most CAG's update their trade list when they get rid of an item so they're not wasting peoples' time.

bread's done
Back