Have you ever had problems getting a girlfriend?

[quote name='jPoD']Most people ARE excited for college.....[/QUOTE]

You go overboard though. :lol: But seriously, college isn't that great.... It's the same bullshit, just in a different context. And that includes relationships.

God yes. Especially since I've been married. They're all like, "Who's that lady in her pajamas watching Gilmore Girls, and who are those kids playing on the floor?" and I'm like, "That's just my cleaning lady babysitting the neighbors' kids. Hey, did I show you the hifi in the bedroom? I'll go freshen your martini, and why don't I meet you in there?"

[quote name='jPoD']post history? do i know you?[/QUOTE]

Probably don't. I pretty much lurk, and post only occasionally. I'm probably on here as much as anybody, though, and yes, as DOK said, you do tend to post a whole lot about BU. College can be really fun, though I actually enjoyed law school more.

[quote name='PhrostByte']More like when haven't I? I've only had 1 girlfriend and I'm 20 :( It did last a while.. about a year... I'm a softie... I fall in love with any girl that talks to me :)[/quote]
I'd have to say the same thing. I've only had one girlfriend.. lasted nearly 3 years and we were friends for longer.

I don't actively look though.. she spoke to me first, then the rest just clicked into place.

[quote name='jPoD']we'll see...[/QUOTE]

It's also 10x more difficult, easily.

On topic, no, not really. I think Jerry Seinfeld said that 95% of the population was undateable. That's probably an exaggeration, but specific to you, I'd say about 80% of girls are undateable for one reason or another.

[quote name='strummerbs']Probably don't. I pretty much lurk, and post only occasionally. I'm probably on here as much as anybody, though, and yes, as DOK said, you do tend to post a whole lot about BU. College can be really fun, though I actually enjoyed law school more.[/QUOTE]

Interestingly, my boyfriend seemed to love undergrad and grad but hated law school. Mostly because the people at OSU law school are staunch, asshole liberals while he's a Republican. Note: I am a liberal, but sometimes people of any party can go too far.

I like OSU quite a bit, the classes are nice, I like the campus, and the business program is great. I just don't really have any friends here, but this is mostly my fault due to my chronic shyness and antisocial tendencies, as well as my refusal to drink alcoholic beverages (I think they taste like shit anyway, had one legally in Guam).

If you're social, you'll have no problems getting dates and girlfriends in college. But be prepared to put up with the same bullshit you encountered in high school, on a whole new level.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You forgot to quote me there, as well. :shame: :lol:

Here, I'll help you out:[/QUOTE]

Your's was on an entirely different page, that's just too much more work than I'm accustomed to.

[quote name='PhrostByte']More like when haven't I? I've only had 1 girlfriend and I'm 20 :( It did last a while.. about a year... I'm a softie... I fall in love with any girl that talks to me :)[/QUOTE]

I know exactly what you mean.

I remember seeing some random comedian on comedy central and he said something along the lines of "men fall in love with every woman until they get what they want and then she falls in love with the man but he falls out of love with her"

[quote name='PhrostByte']More like when haven't I? I've only had 1 girlfriend and I'm 20 :( It did last a while.. about a year... I'm a softie... I fall in love with any girl that talks to me :)[/quote]

Man, i can't think what might be wrong here

[quote name='PhrostByte']Ever since I started snorting a bunch of dope I've kept a bottle of water on my night stand. I figure I wouldn't want anything else since most drinks have sugar (natural fructose or sucrose whatever) and that aint good after brushing my teeth :whistle2:D[/quote]

[quote name='Pookymeister']Man, i can't think what might be wrong here[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I love how you always seem to dig up the weirdest/worst shit imaginable for any particular poster...

[quote name='coolcolt']I ask this question because I always like girls that already have a boyfriend.[/quote]

I have a question for you:

What the hell is wrong with you?

I mean look at your other post. Here, look, two steps: (1) think, (2) post (3) if post is a one sentence post having to do with girls having boyfriends ^ repeat step one (and skip step two).

I'm single but the resaon why I'm single is...

I'm single but the resaon why I'm single is because all of the girls I like already have a boyfriend.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Interestingly, my boyfriend seemed to love undergrad and grad but hated law school. Mostly because the people at OSU law school are staunch, asshole liberals while he's a Republican. Note: I am a liberal, but sometimes people of any party can go too far.

I like OSU quite a bit, the classes are nice, I like the campus, and the business program is great. I just don't really have any friends here, but this is mostly my fault due to my chronic shyness and antisocial tendencies, as well as my refusal to drink alcoholic beverages (I think they taste like shit anyway, had one legally in Guam).

If you're social, you'll have no problems getting dates and girlfriends in college. But be prepared to put up with the same bullshit you encountered in high school, on a whole new level.[/QUOTE]

It would take a lot to beat HS's bullshit. My ex was a douchebag beyond anything and my friend's GF's friend wouldnt go out with me cuz i'm not an 'abercrombie model'. fuckin shallow bitches.

[quote name='coltyhuxx']I have a question for you:

What the hell is wrong with you?

I mean look at your other post. Here, look, two steps: (1) think, (2) post (3) if post is a one sentence post having to do with girls having boyfriends ^ repeat step one (and skip step two).

I'm single but the resaon why I'm single is...

I'm single but the resaon why I'm single is because all of the girls I like already have a boyfriend.
[/QUOTE]

OMG doop acountz. yuo ar teh opee!

[quote name='jPoD'] my friend's GF's friend wouldnt go out with me cuz i'm not an 'abercrombie model'. fuckin shallow bitches.[/QUOTE]

You won't find anything different at BU, that's for sure.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']You won't find anything different at BU, that's for sure.[/QUOTE]

I think otherwise.

[quote name='jPoD']I think otherwise.[/QUOTE]

You'll find the same group of over privileged rich kids at BU as at your high school, and don't think you won't. There's very few scholarships handed out to people who don't fit that criteria.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']You'll find the same group of over privileged rich kids at BU as at your high school, and don't think you won't. There's very few scholarships handed out to people who don't fit that criteria.[/QUOTE]

Doesnt mean they necessarily have the same attitude.

[quote name='jPoD']Doesnt mean they necessarily have the same attitude.[/quote]

Yea, they go from requirements of a Abercrombie model to Calvin Klein.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Your's was on an entirely different page, that's just too much more work than I'm accustomed to.[/QUOTE] 50 post per page is the only way to go.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Man, i can't think what might be wrong here[/quote]
You make a good point... unfortunately it's been like that forever, including before I started really getting high. Chickens and eggs man. :)

[quote name='coltyhuxx']Shaq Fu You All! I'm Going To Kill Myself!!![/quote]

Well when you do please video tape this event and have a relative put it on youtube for my amusement.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Well when you do please video tape this event and have a relative put it on youtube for my amusement.[/quote]

Statements like the above are why people are always talking shit about you, including mods.

[quote name='Pharrell1']yeah I always have problems I still dont have a g/f and I'm 26.[/QUOTE]
WHAT!?

[quote name='Dead of Knight']A lot of the girls here at OSU have insanely low standards, you should've come here. ;)[/quote]

wow.. if i go over to ohio.. ill send you a pm.. introduce me to some ladies..

how do they feel about latin guys
?

lol

[quote name='jPoD']I think otherwise.[/quote]

I think I'm going to have to agree with DOK here.

Throughout high school, I had one thing pushing me to get out. I told myself that once I got to college, things would be better. I sounded a lot like you are now. I built up college into this fantastic land where I wouldn't have any problems with people or anything of that nature.

Well, now I'm in my second semester at Marshall and it's pretty darn depressing. I've been chasing the same girl since summer. She's just a friend, then something more, and then she's back to being just a friend again. I still go through a majority of the same crappy situations only it was magnified because of my free time. On top of that, a whole heaping helping of new crap falls on you. Bills, unfair professors, and other assorted things will have you ripping your hair out.

Just so you know, I hope college is everything you hope it to be and more, but I'm just saying to not get your hopes too high. It'll just leave you disappointed.

[quote name='loserkid']I think I'm going to have to agree with DOK here.

Throughout high school, I had one thing pushing me to get out. I told myself that once I got to college, things would be better. I sounded a lot like you are now. I built up college into this fantastic land where I wouldn't have any problems with people or anything of that nature.

Well, now I'm in my second semester at Marshall and it's pretty darn depressing. I've been chasing the same girl since summer. She's just a friend, then something more, and then she's back to being just a friend again. I still go through a majority of the same crappy situations only it was magnified because of my free time. On top of that, a whole heaping helping of new crap falls on you. Bills, unfair professors, and other assorted things will have you ripping your hair out.

Just so you know, I hope college is everything you hope it to be and more, but I'm just saying to not get your hopes too high. It'll just leave you disappointed.[/quote]

The name fits :) Anyway I feel ya bro.. I've dealt with the same shit.

[quote name='Pharrell1']yeah I always have problems I still dont have a g/f and I'm 26.[/QUOTE]

40%20year%20old%20virgin%20poster%20-%20300.jpg

[quote name='loserkid']I think I'm going to have to agree with DOK here.

Just so you know, I hope college is everything you hope it to be and more, but I'm just saying to not get your hopes too high. It'll just leave you disappointed.[/QUOTE]

I think that when I get to college, I wont be like I was in high school where I would focus on one person at a time. I'll be able to say fuck that and move on. But really, college goes beyond this. I need a change of scenery.

bah. Just gotta find the right girl for you. There's no trick or style for getting a girlfriend, other than not being a broke, obnoxious loser, and avoiding body odor.

I think everyone has dry spells. I was loser growing up and when I really found alcohol in my 20's, I had no problems finding women who were interested, but I was with someone.

I have no problems finding girls who are interested in me now, because I don't have that "trying too hard" vibe anymore - I just don't care and that helps. I just have to get my wife's permission first...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I think everyone has dry spells. I was loser growing up and when I really found alcohol in my 20's, I had no problems finding women who were interested, but I was with someone.

I have no problems finding girls who are interested in me now, because I don't have that "trying too hard" vibe anymore - I just don't care and that helps. I just have to get my wife's permission first...[/QUOTE]
you have a fascinating marriage...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Things all balance out, trust me.[/QUOTE]
Other dudes slam your wife?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Not getting, no. Finding someone worthy, yes.[/QUOTE]

took the words right out of my mouth, OP, from experience, its best if you just let things happen, from what i've learned, the more you go out searching for something, you wont get it, but the second you sit back, just be you, and let the universe take its course, then interesting things happen :)

[quote name='seanr1221']I think I'm too picky.[/QUOTE]

In your situation, you've had the best already, so of course nothing else can compare.

[quote name='Roufuss']In your situation, you've had the best already, so of course nothing else can compare.[/quote]

Hah, I wouldn't say shes the "best" I'm just a bit picky when it comes to looks I guess.

[quote name='jPoD']I think that when I get to college, I wont be like I was in high school where I would focus on one person at a time. I'll be able to say fuck that and move on. But really, college goes beyond this. I need a change of scenery.[/QUOTE]

Me think you've watched way too many college movies.

[quote name='jPoD']Doesnt mean they necessarily have the same attitude.[/quote]

I live about two hours from Boston. People here talk about it like its the promised land. They have all been brainwashed.

Boston is, in my opinion, one of the most over rated places I've ever been to. Its not so bad to visit, but you couldn't pay me to live there.

TBW

PS One last thought....wouldn't it be fun to be 17 and completely naive again? On second thought, maybe not.

bread's done
Back