have you ever worn a pink attire before?

[quote name='Scorch']Real men do NOT wear pink.

/edit: Except Bret Hart.[/QUOTE]

Exactly! In fact, I remember that Bret Hart shirt. Had him with the belt, and it said "Real men wear pink!"

I had a bright pink fleece jacket, I mean bright flamingo pink, I used to wear as a kid. I called it my avalanche jacket because I figured you'd be able to spot me under 15 feet of snow.

I had some pink Converse All-Stars in high school.

Shut up, it was the 80s.
icon10.gif

I had a neon pink jersey once for one of my rec basketball teams, apparently my coach got in a fight with the league director the previous year :roll: truth be told I was ready to kick my coach's ass by the end of the season, the real question here is why didn't I?

[quote name='megashock5']I had some pink Converse All-Stars in high school.[/QUOTE]

Queer.

[quote name='megashock5']Shut up, it was the 80s. [/QUOTE]

You're still queer. :D

[quote name='CaoPi']topic says it all[/QUOTE]
Do you mean that the title says that you don't know that "attire" is plural?

Its a fucking color. You're not queer if you wear pink and you're not goth if you wear black.
Does wearing blue make a woman a dyke? No.
Does making a topic like this make you an idiot? Yes.

Are you really going to let a wavelength of light dictate your sexual orientation?

I have a pink shirt. I don't wear it much because it has a hole in the shoulder, but its still a nice shirt. I also have.... *gasp* a purple shirt! Tinky-winky was purple, I MUST BE GAY!

Please, do the world a favor and get your head out of your ass. Alternatively, you can just crawl the rest of the way up there so we don't have to deal with you.

The only reason I would think less of someone for wearing pink is if they did it simply because its currently 'cool'.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Do pink condoms count? (She bought it, not me)[/QUOTE]

Why would two bitches need a condom?

Seriously, I don't wear pink, because I haven't found anything pink that works for me. The color probably just doesn't work on me.

[quote name='Santurio']some can pull it off without a problem.........................others just can't.[/QUOTE]

that sir is true.

I hate those people that wear the pink, collared shirts and, "pop," the collar because they thinks it's, "cool," and, "rebellious," and that, "real men wear pink," for another two months until the next stupid fad comes along. :bomb:

Now those who happen to wear a pink shirt because:

a) they have a pink shirt and it is just a regular shirt to them, but not because they specifically went to abercrombie to purchase it because their frat brothers told them it was cool this week,

b) they don't know how to do laundry and their white shirt was washed with a red shirt

c) (most acceptable) it was the the only clean (or relatively clean) shirt they could find on the floor.

...are ok.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I'm a girl so I have an excuse.[/QUOTE]

Damn... I always thought you were a middle aged asian man... stupid misleading avatar!

So... anyone ever wear a dress?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've never worn pink. Not that there's anything wrong with the color, it just doesn't suit me. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Haha, this is starting to sound like that Seinfeld episode where they talk about gay people. "I'm not gay, not that there's anything wrong with that. It just doesn't suit me."

I have a pink shirt, it hasn't been worn in quite some time though. I don't really believe that there can be an inherent gayness to a color, so I really feel it is people projecting their own insecurities on to the color.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']I hate those people that wear the pink, collared shirts and, "pop," the collar because they thinks it's, "cool," and, "rebellious," and that, "real men wear pink," for another two months until the next stupid fad comes along. :bomb:

Now those who happen to wear a pink shirt because:

a) they have a pink shirt and it is just a regular shirt to them, but not because they specifically went to abercrombie to purchase it because their frat brothers told them it was cool this week,

b) they don't know how to do laundry and their white shirt was washed with a red shirt

c) (most acceptable) it was the the only clean (or relatively clean) shirt they could find on the floor.

...are ok.[/QUOTE]

I can't stand when people 'pop' their collar.. I think it looks ridiculous. I bought both of my pink shirts on clearance at Aeropostale for $7.50 each. For that price I will wear pink, purple, lavendar, mauve, or whatever other colors are out there. THey are just shirts to me.

[quote name='flizmo007']I can't stand when people 'pop' their collar.. I think it looks ridiculous. I bought both of my pink shirts on clearance at Aeropostale for $7.50 each. For that price I will wear pink, purple, lavendar, mauve, or whatever other colors are out there. THey are just shirts to me.[/QUOTE]
The first time I saw a, "popped," collar, I actually laughed to myself thinking that the guy looked ridiculous because he didn't know his collar was up. I almost considered telling him that his collar was up. Then I saw it more and more wondering why everyone forgot to straighten their collar or wanted to look like Elvis.

I still consider going up to people in bars that have the popped collar and saying, "Hey, your collar was up. Just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't look like a complete idiot to some girl you might meet tonight." And them laugh at them when they tell me they did it on purpose. Just to be an asshole and to let them know that it is stupid.

Pink was a cool color to wear..... IN THE 80s!!!! But seriously, don't wear it if you can't pull off the look (and very few ppl can).

I wore a pink shirt once for about an hour. The lady in my local grocery store told me I looked funny in pink and the shirt made it's way to a goodwill bin a few minutes later. I used to have a thing with guys that wore pink shirts when pink started getting popular for guys. I used to think pink on guys was an indicator of sorts that the guy was gay or femenine. I was a little shallow back then and don't think that way anymore

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I'm a girl so I have an excuse.[/QUOTE]

Well, if its Pink Panties/Thong, sure....

As for me, Id never be caught dead in pink. Its an ugly color, its 'punk', and because its 'cool' to wear pink. Thanks Ryan Seacrest.

I used to have a pink t-shirt and a couple pink dress shirts. I stopped wearing them once it became "trendy". I'm not trying to be rebellious or anything, I just don't want to be associated with the idiots who wear the color just to try to be "cool", and those are the only people I see wearing pink nowadays.

I really do like the colors pink and purple in general, though. Most people don't expect that from a dude with a ridiculously deep voice and a manly man beard (even if my 125 pound frame doesn't exactly go along with that manliness) ;)

My Halo 2 Spartan was pink for a long time. My symbol was the skull with the crown, too. It was amazing how many "GHEY FAGET!!!" reaction it would get...

But, yeah. I wear pink "in real life". Not a lot, but I have a pink Polo shirt and some other shit. I put an iron-on gree T-rex patch on the breast of it, too... looks stupid, just how I like it.

Oh, and I wear pink panties that I steal off of clothes lines.

I've got a couple of pink polo shirts and two pairs of pink and black Vision Street Wear shoes. I look good in pink, or so my wife tells me, and she's quick to point out if something doesn't look right. I'm glad that pink has become trendy for guys because I don't get any funny looks for wearing it. On the other hand, it kinda pisses me off because I'd hate to think people would assume that I'm only wearing it because it was cool, and lumping me in with all these idjits that think this crap on the radio nowdays is punk. Isn't Penn Jillette's favorite color "stripper pink"? He has 3 Mini's that color.

bread's done
Back