Have you recently expanded your collection?

adrianchan56

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I recently purchased another game gear, a battery pack, and 3 games. All in mediocre condition except the game gear which is in great cosmetic shape but doesn't function all the time. Got it from Game Center on Yonge.

$28.45 CAD. w/ taxes
-Ax battler, Sonic 2, and G-loc
-guy couldn't find the charger but oh well I got a universal ac/dc adapter at my home

Collection Progress:+0.00000000001%

I got an Xbox back tonight as an early b-day present. My Steel Battalion controller was looking sad. ;)

Swung by Target and grabbed Crimson Skies for $10 & BiA: Road to Hill 30 for $5. :)

My vintage collection has been increasing lately. My Half-Priced Books has been having some decent NES games lately, and I can't turn away from $1.98 stickers. You can never have enough Mario/Duck Hunt carts.

I pass on mario/duckhunt, even at less than $2 since I already have two copies as well as another one that also includes world class track meet. :) Picked up Robo-Pit 2 for PSone for $2.99 at EBgames.

I've been doing some work on my console collection. I've almost got all of the major ones. I've bought over the last two months:

Xbox (new)
Gamegear with case, 12 games, and a tv tuner for $5
SegaCD with genesis (2nd version) with box and Sonic CD $6
Dreamcast with box, light gun, vmu, house of the dead 2, and a loose broken dreamcast for $10

I got all of those, except for the xbox, from garage saling. It's nice having the systems, but I can hardly find any games in my area. There's a few games for each system that I want, but finding any games at all is the problem. Sega games are rather hard to find in this area.

[quote name='cyrix`']yes you can. especially when their 2 bucks.[/QUOTE]

I've been stockpiling the old carts, for tinkering projects. There are lots of NES game mods (installing notebook hard drives w/ USB connectors, USB hubs et cetera)...and it's nice to have plenty laying around for practice.

This weekend was probably (pure numbers wise) the biggest addition to my collection. I thank GameRush's $2 PS games for adding the bulk of the games to it. (Gamecrazy's B2 G1 $5 didn't help either)

1) SmackDown II (PS) ($2)
2) Spider (PS) ($2)
3) Nuclear Strike (PS) ($2)
4) Thunder Strike (PS) ($2)
5) Wild 9 (PS) ($2)
6) Virtua Tennis (Dreamcast) ($2)
7) Mad Dash Racing (Xbox) ($5 B2G1)
8) Enclave (Xbox) ($5 B2G1)
9) Serious Sam (Xbox) ($5 B2G1)
10) Backyard Wrestling (PS2) $3.75)
11) Project Snowblind (Xbox) $2.50)
12) Gundam Battle Assault II (PS) ($2)

So, $35.25 for $12 games, not too bad. Several of these games I've always wanted to try, so these were definitely the right price. Others, just taking a chance with. I usually subscribe to quality over quanity, but there is something fun about having 12 new games (new to me anyway)

Recently? I added a GG and 5 games (plus 6 SMS games w/ converter), DC-Sega Rally2, replaced my copies of DC-Shenmue and DC-LeMans. Hmm, I think that's it.

Actually, I'm trying to skim off some SNES and N64 games right now from my TL.

I just recently bought a huge collection of games actually, it came with nearly all nes and SNES games, a nes and snes system, most of the big games for the genesis, all the ps1 rpg titles and alot of other ps1 titles as well, all ps2 rpg's and some others, a 3D0 with a few games, a saturn with its full collection as well. I will be very happy when it arrives!

ps:

thank god the person i bought from didn't know many of the values of the games, and i paid VERY little compared to what it should have been!

I don't really buy games anymore, nor do I play them much, for that matter.

When I first came to CAG almost all of my extra money I made went into games. What's the point if you're never going to play them?

bread's done
Back