Have you stolen any Mii's?

valleyvampiress

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
If you go to your parade and see a Mii you like, you can pick him or her up and send them to your console. I only did it once just today because I absolutely loved this mii and I was stunned I didn't think to make her (Daria).

Anyone else steal some Mii's?

I thought that was the point of the Mii Parade.

I'll killed Miis from there, does that make me a bad person?

Also, a Daria Mii? Oh how I lust for it.

I've ganked a few... a couple CAG Miis that weren't sent to me, but I can identify from their names, and of course, Webster.

I thought that was the point, so yeah I've taken some good ones, I leave the majority in there though.

I just wish everyone would tag their Mii with who created them... it gets hard sorting through them all and trying to associate them with specific users after a while.

[quote name='botticus']I've ganked a few... a couple CAG Miis that weren't sent to me, but I can identify from their names, and of course, Webster.[/QUOTE]

wait...whose got Webster? must. have. :lol:

[quote name='Scobie']I just wish everyone would tag their Mii with who created them... it gets hard sorting through them all and trying to associate them with specific users after a while.[/quote]Definitely needs to be done when sending, but no creator gets tied to Miis in the parade, which is unfortunate.

I'll send Webster to you if the creator (whoever that is) doesn't first, Apossum.

[quote name='Scobie']I just wish everyone would tag their Mii with who created them... it gets hard sorting through them all and trying to associate them with specific users after a while.[/quote]If they show up in your parade (and not sent to you directly) they don't show the creator, right?

^^what he said...tabbed browsing leaves me behind a post or two.

I wanna know if there's a way to send them back to the parade. I keep having people just show up in my plaza that kinda cramp my style of just having family and friends in there. Is there a way to send them to the parade?
-G

[quote name='simplygriff']I wanna know if there's a way to send them back to the parade. I keep having people just show up in my plaza that kinda cramp my style of just having family and friends in there. Is there a way to send them to the parade?
-G[/QUOTE]

Delete them and they will, at least on occasion, show up in the parade. I've had a person send me miis of his parents (wtf?), and deleted them, and now they always show up in the damn parade.

I wish the wii would take note as to which ones I delete from the parade and keep them deleted. I keep deleting 20+ miis of people who I don't even have the slightest clue who they are, but they come back and it makes it hard to see who's new.

[quote name='jezebelseven']Delete them and they will, at least on occasion, show up in the parade. I've had a person send me miis of his parents (wtf?), and deleted them, and now they always show up in the damn parade.

I wish the wii would take note as to which ones I delete from the parade and keep them deleted. I keep deleting 20+ miis of people who I don't even have the slightest clue who they are, but they come back and it makes it hard to see who's new.[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks for the info, I tried that and it worked for one guy but not another. Perhaps that other isn't set to mingle.

Anyone know If I add a Mii to a message will that guy show up in the parade or plaza on the other person's machine?
-G

Honestly, I didn't know what the heck the parade was for but to watch other's Mii's go by. I used it as a screen saver sometimes. But other than that, I didn't find much use for it until now.

I dump most miis into my plaza from the parade. I like being able to see them all interact in more ways than just walking/running by. If I don't like them after a bit, I erase them.

My Mii plaza is all about love and inclusion!!!

bread's done
Back