Having trouble returning dvds at walmart

Skelah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
This isnt a how to scam walmart thread I went to return four dvds without a recipt and was told there policy changed 2 weeks ago..has anyone heard of this?
Or was the employee just being an ass.

Ive never tried to return a dvd without a recipt there walmarts website isnt clear about it.

yeah they were unopened they took them in the back and huddled around them like they were having a meeting about it?

Then they came back and one of them mumbled 'it comes up to too much'

I didnt know returns came out of the employees pocket lol.

I think anything over $50.00 gets the red light. They will no longer take back $59.99 360/PS3 games -- too many people buying cheap one place and then returning them to Wal-Mart.

Good luck on your returns, especially if they were legit from Wal-Mart and you lost your receipt. Remember, you can only return three times within a 1 year period to Wal-Mart without a receipt. Then they won't let you return anything without a receipt for 6 months afterwards . . . unless you have another driver's license . . .

Later,

Alex

From the last time I was at WM, they've really cracked down on receiptless returns over $50. Which is a very good thing for them.

[quote name='lmz00']What about exchanges over $50 without a receipt?[/quote]Returns and exchanges are the same thing, no receipt, apparently, no deal.

I dunno about dvds, but games you should get a wal-mart gift card in return and not cash. If your looking for cash from returning something without a receipt..good luck.But they shouldnt have any problem giving you money on a giftcard. I returned a copy of BioShock there without a receipt about a month ago and got the full amount on a gift card. I than bought Eternal Sonata with it.

My mom returned a shirt once that she got for $5, she then didn't need it (it was for a canceled meeting), so she took it back without a reciet and got $11 back. :lol:

Then she tried to return some stupid Lock from Lost toy that she wasted $12 on and they claimed it wasn't in the system. She went to a different one and got her money back.

Point of the story? Walmart sucks.

bread's done
Back