Hay you guys do you like modest mouse.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']For the love of god, look in the forum you post! Modest Mouse is NOT a Gamecube game![/quote]

Nice, didn't get to see where he posted it before you moved it.

Back to topic, nope... not yet anyway

[quote name='rodeojones903']Modest Mouse is awesome, but there old stuff is much better than Good news for people who love bad news. Lonesome Crowded West > all[/quote]

Moon and Antartica > all their other stuff.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']For the love of god, look in the forum you post! Modest Mouse is NOT a Gamecube game![/quote]

Hahaha.... :D

But modest mouse does rock. You all should check out there older stuff like "This is a long drive for someone with nothing to think about"

[quote name='adezero']no, I knew modest mouse 4 years ago and they sucked then. and now that they're big, they still suck now[/quote]

I agree (but i didn't know them before), and am one of the very few on CAG to do so...

"yo bro, where's the modest mouse at? they is tight."
-a direct quote of someone holding a nelly cd.

anyways, the ugly casanova release "sharpen your teeth", which features isaac brock (modest mouse) and john orth (holopaw), is way better than anything modest mouse has released.

[quote name='vanlandw']they are alright i guess....would like to check out some of their older stufff[/quote]

I like their older stuff a lot more, like the polar opposites song.

[quote name='Stoneage'][quote name='OlDirtyBastard69ODB']whats modeset mouse[/quote]

Stop posting after you die, ODB....it's against forum rules.[/quote]

You get the bad taste award. Hooray.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='Stoneage'][quote name='OlDirtyBastard69ODB']whats modeset mouse[/quote]

Stop posting after you die, ODB....it's against forum rules.[/quote]

You get the bad taste award. Hooray.[/quote]

*shrugs* It amused me.

I like the new Modest Mouse cd. Haven't heard any of the older stuff, will have to check it out.

There earlier stuff is better, but the new album is good as well. If you like Modest Mouse you should also check out Built to Spill. If you don't enjoy your Linkin Park or whatever.

Cheney-sized thumbs up for Modest Mouse!

Lonesome Crowded West was the first MM album I heard. Took a while, but it grew on me. Now I've got 'em all but Everywhere and his Nasty Tricks.

Bankrupt on Selling, holy shit that rocks my house.

bread's done
Back