Hbo's Tv Show Oz Dvd Deals?

goldeneye64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I picked up the first two seasons awhile back and got around to watching them recently. I heard the show drops alittle in the next few seasons. But I wanted to know if there were any deals out there so I can pick up Seasons 3,4,5 since I havent seen the Season 6 set for sale yet? I might use the 10% at overstock since there between $45-50 a season was wondering if thats the best I can do price wise.

you should wait till the last season comes out, the previous seasons usually drop around the saem time. Whoever told you the show goes downhill after season 2 is lying to you

CD Tradepost (www.cdtradepost.com) has season 3,4,& 5 (at different locations) for $25.99 + $3-$5 shipping each.

They're used, but always in excellent condition.

Do a search for simply "oz" and use CTRL+F to find "season" within the search page, otherwise you might not find it.

(you simply call the location that has it, and they'll ship it out to you by the next day)

[quote name='Kuma']you should wait till the last season comes out, the previous seasons usually drop around the saem time. Whoever told you the show goes downhill after season 2 is lying to you[/QUOTE]

And should also be shot ;)

This show is fantastic. Worth every penny.

[quote name='Kuma']you should wait till the last season comes out, the previous seasons usually drop around the saem time. Whoever told you the show goes downhill after season 2 is lying to you[/quote]

I agree.

Great Show.

this was very cheap at gamestop($20 or so iirc?), even cheaper if all dvds are still b2g1 free.

I dont have the stomach to watch all of the prison rape scenes, but it is a good show for those that can stomach it.

The show is great, I've seen all seasons except for #5. It does drop a little in Season 6, but the last few episodes pick it back up.

bread's done
Back