HD Channel Listings?

v1et r1ce

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
What site can I find the listings for my HD channels? I have Comcast and when I bought a HDTV, I pugged it in and found a bunch of HD channels I never knew I had. Problem is when I check on their website, their channel listings don't match with mines. Plus, my HD channels are using 29.1, 75.2, or (number) (point) (number) etc. and these channels aren't even listed online. Anyone know a solution?

[quote name='R1V3R5']Qam[/QUOTE]

Wow, you are probably right. Where does when get the channel listing for QAM though since Comcast doesn't post them?

Answer: Call Comcast. They do NOT list QAM channels on their site. They will usually give the listings over the phone if you get the right person.

[quote name='R1V3R5']Wow, you are probably right. Where does when get the channel listing for QAM though since Comcast doesn't post them?

Answer: Call Comcast. They do NOT list QAM channels on their site. They will usually give the listings over the phone if you get the right person.[/quote]

Thanks. I don't know if I want to call them though..

[quote name='ryanbph']http://home.comcast.net/~cypherx/freeqam.htm[/quote]

Thanks too. This seems pretty accurate but since it's from 2007, it's a little off.

bread's done
Back