Animal House
Mr. Beans Holiday
Accepted
The Breakfast Club

they Also had
I now pronounce chuck and larry
How the Grinch stole Christmas

FOR only 5 Dollars a piece

I live in NE philly, Pa this was at the street road store.... do not know if it is National or YMMV

I just came back from the Five and below in Marlton NJ. The had the following titles for $5:

1) Accepted
2) Grinch stole Christmas
3) Fast times at ridgemont high
4) Breakfast Club
5) Evan Almighty
6) I now pronounce you chuck and larry
7) Mr. Bean
8) Animal House

they had dozens of each title. I grabbed Accepted, Grinch, Breakfast club, animal House, and fast times.

Kevin

[quote name='kevgret']I just came back from the Five and below in Marlton NJ. The had the following titles for $5:

1) Accepted
2) Grinch stole Christmas
3) Fast times at ridgemont high
4) Breakfast Club
5) Evan Almighty
6) I now pronounce you chuck and larryd
7) Mr. Bean
8) Animal House

they had dozens of each title. I grabbed Accepted, Grinch, Breakfast club, animal House, and fast times.

Kevin[/QUOTE]

Same titles at the Fredricksburg, VA store in Central Park. Picked up Chuck and Evan, going back for Fast Times, Animal House and Accepted at least.

I had no idea what in the world 5 Below was, so I did a quick Google search and found their website. If anyone is looking for a store near them, follow this link: http://www.fivebelow.com/storelocator

This deal is extremely limited though since this store only exists in a handful of states and it doesn't look like you can order anything online.

I had never heard of it either and I went to the website that was given by metallicoholic and there is not one withing 100 miles of my zipcode.
But I looked at the ad there and this place looks awesome! They have stuff for $5 that the Walmarts near me are still trying to sell for $30!

I found the page that shows them:
http://www.fivebelow.com/media
Interestingly enough, they call them "DVDs", and the movies pictured are all combo's (HD and DVD). This is the first time I've seen a store advertise combos as "DVDs", basically ignoring the fact they are HD DVD.

These stores are a teen's dream. They sell a lot of teen knick knacks for cheap.

I'm very surprised they have HD's for sale.

For those who do not have a five and below near them and they would like to purcahse these HD's email me. I can purchase them and send them to you. I wouldn't do it unless you need 4-5 titles. It makes it cost beneficial if you need a bunch of them.

Thanks
Kevin

bread's done
Back