HD DVD MATRIX boxset $10+shipping

Isn't the Complete version NOT combo discs? I'm half tempted just due to some issues on my Ultimate set (random glitchiness on Revolution)

In for 1. I could handle the $3 shipping for the set. I was going to order more movies but shipping was about $3 each so $5 flicks turned to $8. No deal on the extra movies.

I went ahead and ordered this off of Amazon from the same seller. I was also going to go for some extra movies but shipping kills because it's being shipped from a bunch of different sellers. Anyone looking for extra movies should check out the other thread on this board. There are a lot of $5 movies available plus free super saver shipping from Amazon.

Important Message
We're sorry. The item The Complete Matrix Trilogy (The Matrix/ The Matrix Reloaded/ The Matrix Revolutions) [HD DVD] is no longer available from the seller you selected. We've moved it to the Saved Items section of your Shopping Cart. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

Looks like I'm going to be trying the eBay guy, haha.

EDIT:
The eBay user is actually the same seller as the Amazon seller (look at the name). It said on Amazon they were sold out, but when I went to eBay it let me order and said they had four left.

In for 1, but i never saw the ebay post until after i placed my order :( , oh well .79 it could have been worse. Nonetheless it was a good deal

[quote name='Sacsquash']Hmmm... $10 for the set or $30 for the Ultimate Matrix. I will contemplate this, thanks guys.[/quote]

I can't find a $10 set via the link.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I can't find a $10 set via the link.[/quote]

Nor could I.

That's why I linked to the Ultimate set, which was cheaper than just the 3 films were when I clicked.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']SO if this deal has been dead for 24 hours the other posters are puffing?[/quote]

It wasn't dead yesterday morning. I got an email today that it was shipped out and all i payed was 12.98, good deal. I would keep an eye on it to see if it drops again.

[quote name='bones56']It wasn't dead yesterday morning. I got an email today that it was shipped out and all i payed was 12.98, good deal. I would keep an eye on it to see if it drops again.[/quote]

I would have been all over it, but it's been dead since 4 pm EST yesterday and people keep posting like its live.

I just bought the Ultimate Collection on ebay from seller pieceofmindbooks for $24 + $2.69 S&H. Brand new and around 50 sets still availible.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Schroeder']Has anyone who ordered off of eBay received it yet?[/QUOTE]

No, I ordered mine and paid immediately on Feb. 11. Mine hasn't even been marked as shipped. I sent the seller a message about 3 asking if it had been sent and I have yet to recieve a response.

[quote name='James in VA']In for 1. I could handle the $3 shipping for the set. I was going to order more movies but shipping was about $3 each so $5 flicks turned to $8. No deal on the extra movies.[/quote]

Got mine yesterday and they sent the "ultimate" version instead of the lesser "complete" version! :D

Killer deal for $13 total. The box was a little bit scrunched but I can deal. This is so cool. I was completely bummed 4 months back when my order for the set at Deep Discount was cancelled.

[quote name='bones56']I recieved mine yesterday from the HDboxsets site, i hope the rest of you get your products soon.[/quote]

Did you get "complete" or "ultimate"?

[quote name='James in VA']Got mine yesterday and they sent the "ultimate" version instead of the lesser "complete" version! :D

Killer deal for $13 total. The box was a little bit scrunched but I can deal. This is so cool. I was completely bummed 4 months back when my order for the set at Deep Discount was cancelled.[/quote]

Wow! Great deal. I was very excited when I got it for like $30 awhile back. $13 is an absolute steal.

[quote name='James in VA']Did you get "complete" or "ultimate"?[/quote]

sorry that i didn't say in my previous post but i did get the Ultimate Collection!! :D

And here I thought I was the only lucky one! I also received the Ultimate Matrix Collection for $13 shipped from Amazon. Good deal made into a great deal.

UPDATE!

Mine finally arrived, and is the Ultimate Edition as well. This went from being a total bust to being an even sweeter deal :)

Ordered 2 and only recived one w/ packing slip for entire order. what bs is this, i hope thier customer service is up to snuff.

edit: just realized it is thru amazon, so I'm sure it willw ork out fine.

Jeremy O'Brien;5538320 said:
UPDATE!

Mine finally arrived, and is the Ultimate Edition as well. This went from being a total bust to being an even sweeter deal :)

i am glad everything worked out!! Anyone else still waiting on their's, just curious hopefully no one got screwed.

[quote name='bones56']i am glad everything worked out!! Anyone else still waiting on their's, just curious hopefully no one got screwed.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, so am I. Although I am still giving them neutral feedback since they couldn't respond to any of the three messages I sent them. I would give them negative feedback, but it did arrive and it was the Ultimate as well, so I think that evens it out, haha.

[quote name='DRGJ']Finally received mine. Got the Ultimate edition. Sweet. :)[/QUOTE]

Me too. I was wondering how many other people got the ultimate rather than the trilogy version.

Wow, you guys are awesome. I should have ordered this, but wanted the Ultimate edition-- wound up going with the Blu Ray from Amazon.ca for 42.XX. So basically I paid 30 dollars extra just to get a new set with the Animatrix in HD.

bread's done
Back