HD-DVD sale at SecondSpin.com

thenyrfan

CAG Veteran
I just checked SecondSpin.com for some stuff... and I noticed that all of the HD-DVDs were price cut by 25%. There is no coupon code for this. Just thought everyone should note this one...

I was looking around other things as well, it is everything dvd...

[quote name='thenyrfan']I just checked SecondSpin.com for some stuff... and I noticed that all of the HD-DVDs were price cut by 25%. There is no coupon code for this. Just thought everyone should note this one...

I was looking around other things as well, it is everything dvd...[/quote]
OP,
weblink: REDvs.BLU [quote name='techstar25']Are there any discount promo codes still live?[/quote]
Nice analogy for HD DVD and Dreamcast:bouncy:

[quote name='Animal7390']stupid question but secondspin only sells used right?[/quote]

correct, but in my experience almost everything i got was mint and the customer service is great.

[quote name='ghozt']correct, but in my experience almost everything i got was mint and the customer service is great.[/quote]

thanks, was hoping that they did.

They are just doing a general 25% off sale but this time with no coupon, just 25% off already marked. Supposed to end 1/22/09. I wish a heynow code would come up in the middle of this cause then it would like 40% and free ship, but probably very unlikely.

bread's done
Back