HD DVD Sale (Heroes, 300, Transformers, Dragon's Lair, The Kingdom & More)

Game Over Chump

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
CHEAP HD-DVD Sale

I will only accept Paypal and I will ship once payment has transferred to my bank account (Usually 3-5 days). Please PM me with your e-mail address if you would like pictures. Shipping is Included in the price

:hd: 300.....................................................$10
:hd: Bourne Trilogy ...................................$30 [Sold to ethwang]
:hd: Babel...................................................$10 [Sold to djdooba]
:hd: Dragon's Lair .....................................$25
:hd: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.........$10 [Sold to wesdw369]
:hd: Full Metal Jacket................................$10 [Sold to wesdw369]
:hd: Heroes- Season 1...............................$33
:hd: King Kong............................................$10
:hd: The Kingdom........................................$15
:hd: Planet Earth.........................................$33 [Sold to wesdw369]
:hd: The Frighteners...................................$10 [Sold to to wesdw369]
:hd: The Thing.............................................$10
:hd: Transformers.......................................$15
:hd: Troy......................................................$10

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']...I thought this was going to be a post about the HD-DVD clearance I have been waiting for. Wrong forum...[/quote]

so did I....
wrong forum and the price??? well, good luck....

I would be interested in the Bourne Trilogy and maybe even the Heroes set but I'm not willing to pay $200 for the entire set, especially since I own most of the other movies on that list. If you would be willing to parse it out I'd gladly buy what I've listed above but otherwise no thank you.

As Geek said, good luck finding someone who'll agree to those terms...

Let's put it this way...most of those movies NEW can be found around the $10 mark with the exception of Heroes and Planet Earth...PE has been sold for $25 brand new...also you can get the HD-DVD player for $25 brand new as well...since your gear is used i'd price it accordingly...also you might have more luck breaking that set up.

Just trying to help

im really interested but 150 is out there.
My best offer would be $65 for just the movies - minus heroes and king kong

[quote name='Game Over Chump']Sorry I won't go lower then $150 + shipping.[/quote]

Wait a second...you just jacked the price up in the OP. You were getting complaints at $150, why in the hell would you raise the price to $175?

:whee:

The extra $175 includes the shipping. Everything will be sent first class in 1 package. Would you like me to change it back to $150 + shipping. It's still going to be $175 total.

I give the OP guts for trying but with that price you are going to have a hard time with some of those titles available cheaper from alot of other sources online. Also you should unload them real quick the average price for alot of these movies are dropping like a rock.

[quote name='Game Over Chump']You pepole complain way too much. I've never been fuck raped so hard by shitty offers.[/QUOTE]

Complain? No.
Point out shitty deals? Yes.

This is your last free bump asshat.

[quote name='nickmad']Complain? No.
Point out shitty deals? Yes.

This is your last free bump asshat.[/quote]

Read the trading forum rules people! He has every right to charge ridiculous shipping and if you don't like the prices move on. I personally think you will have a hard time selling on Cag for those prices. If you break it up and take offers you might be able to get close to what you want. Shipping should be no more than 3 bucks for 1st movie and maybe a buck for each additional. Just something to consider. BTW if you break it up pm me as I want some of those. Good Luck!

bread's done
Back