HD DVDs, DVDs, Gucci wallet and Famous Name Leather Boots FS/FT

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbwmp88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Gucci leather wallet (new and authentic) - $150 shipped

Click on it for the pictures. There's a similar but uglier wallet on Gucci website for $265.

Cole Haan leather boots size 9M (new) - $95 shipped

A lot of women judge you by your shoes, so be among the 10-20% who makes a great impression. Water proof rubber bottom is great for winter. Over $250 retail and better quality then Kenneth Cole, Aldo, Dr Martens, Bostonian. Pic 1 and pic 2

HD DVD's (all new)

2 Fast 2 Furious - $16
Chronicles of Riddick (hole on UPC) - $14
Seabiscuit (slash on UPC) - $14
The Fast and the Furious - $16

DVD's

Chappelle's Show season 1 - $7
CSI season 3 (no yellow tape) - $19
Friends seasons 1-10 (season 2 and 3 are new) - $120 shipped
The Shield season 1 - $18

2005 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit - $3
50 First Dates - $4
Deja Vu (very good condition) - $7
Field of Dreams Walmart exclusive bonus disc - $3
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (2 disc Special Edition) - $7
Knocked Up (2 disc Unrated, has very funny stuff not on the HD DVD) new with slipcover - $15
- buy with Live Free or Die Hard for $30 shipped!
Live Free or Die Hard (2 disc Unrated) new with slipcover - $16
- buy with Knocked Up for $30 shipped!
Maxim's Girl Next Door (rare Best Buy exclusive) new - $7
Mystic River (3 disc Deluxe Edition) - $7
Raging Bull (2 disc Special Edition) new - $12.50
Shanghai Grand (Hong Kong region 0) - $3
The Silence of the Lambs (2 disc Collector's Edition) new with slipcover - $12.50
Walt Disney Treasures: On the Front Lines new - $31
Walt Disney Treasures: Mickey Mouse in Living Color Volume 2 new - $31
Walt Disney Treasures: Tomorrowland new - $28
- buy all 3 dent free tins for $85 shipped!

Slipcovers (all near mint or mint except noted) - 3/$6.50 shipped

Cars
Fever Pitch (good condition)
Happy Feet
Home Alone Family Fun Edition
Ice Age 2
It's A Wonderful Life 2 disc (very good condition)
Lilo and Stitch 2
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
The Lion King 2
Wallace & Gromit

Some deal's

1. Save $10 if you buy the wallet and boots!
2. Live Free or Die Hard and Knocked Up for $30 shipped!
3. Both $14 HD DVD's for $28 shipped!
4. Buy all $7 DVD's for $35 shipped!
5. Buy all $3 DVD's for $9 shipped!

Want list

1. Your mint condition Planet Earth HD DVD disc 4 for my excellent condition Planet Earth HD DVD disc 4 and $5.
2. Nordstrom or Macy's employee discount (only 40% off day) before January 1
3. Gap, J Crew, or Banana Republic employeee discount if I can't get the discount above
4. HDScape: HD Window Hawaii
5. Meet the Fockers HD DVD
6. Living Landscapes: The Most Beautiful Places in the World HD DVD
7. 2007 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit DVD
8. Maxim, Stuff, FHM DVD's
9. The Three Stooges Collection

All DVD's are near mint or mint and region 1 unless noted. Almost all are widescreen. I accept Paypal, USPS money order, or well concealed cash (just buy a money order for like $1 instead). US shipping is $2-$3 (add $1 for a cardboard box which you can reuse). Most orders will be $2. Local pickup in Boston will be cheaper. I will ship to Canada. I only ship on Monday and Thursday unless I know someone going by post office other days.

Didn't see anything in either list. Here are some wants for now:

Partial want list below.

1. Your mint condition Planet Earth HD DVD disc 4 for my excellent condition Planet Earth HD DVD disc 4 and $5.
2. Nordstrom or Macy's employee discount (only 40% off day) before January 1
3. Gap, J Crew, or Banana Republic employeee discount if I can't get the discount above
4. $$
5. HDScape: HD Window Hawaii
6. Meet the Fockers HD DVD
7. Living Landscapes: The Most Beautiful Places in the World HD DVD
8. new 60gb PS3 or used in excellent condition with 3-5 year service plan
9. 2007 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit DVD
10. Maxim, Stuff, FHM DVD's
11. Three Stooges Collection

[quote name='tbwmp88']Not gonna send first.[/quote]

I think you will be hard pressed to find a single person on here who is going to send you $460 before they get the item.

[quote name='magiic']I think you will be hard pressed to find a single person on here who is going to send you $460 before they get the item.[/quote]

And it will be hard to find anyone who is willing to send something worth $500 first.

[quote name='tbwmp88']And it will be hard to find anyone who is willing to send something worth $500 first.[/quote]

Thats the point of the iTrader rating here.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Thats the point of the iTrader rating here.[/quote]

Seller gets money then buyer gets item. Almost all the time it goes like that, no matter how great your ratings are. I just got $430, but the buyer knew I had more feedback elsewhere.

I'll only send first if I know you, know someone who knows you, you live near me, or I really want to get rid of the item.

Thats great to know but at CAG it works like I mentioned. You should take a look at the stickied Trading Guidelines thread in this forum.

"the CAG with less feedback should send first in any trade. If you are a new (0 FB) trader EXPECT that you'll have to send your item first for your first several trades on this site. ONLY take CAG FB into account when determining if you should pay or send first to another trader. The vast majority of true problems that arise here (thankfully infrequently) occur when someone pays or sends first to a CAG with 0 or very low FB."

[quote name='Pookymeister']Thats great to know but at CAG it works like I mentioned. You should take a look at the stickied Trading Guidelines thread in this forum.

"the CAG with less feedback should send first in any trade. If you are a new (0 FB) trader EXPECT that you'll have to send your item first for your first several trades on this site. ONLY take CAG FB into account when determining if you should pay or send first to another trader. The vast majority of true problems that arise here (thankfully infrequently) occur when someone pays or sends first to a CAG with 0 or very low FB."[/quote]

I looked. Did you? Especially the beginning you didn't include. BTW a sale is not a trade.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Thats great to know but at CAG it works like I mentioned. You should take a look at the stickied Trading Guidelines thread in this forum.

"the CAG with less feedback should send first in any trade. If you are a new (0 FB) trader EXPECT that you'll have to send your item first for your first several trades on this site. ONLY take CAG FB into account when determining if you should pay or send first to another trader. The vast majority of true problems that arise here (thankfully infrequently) occur when someone pays or sends first to a CAG with 0 or very low FB."[/quote]

I looked. Did you? Specifically the beginning you didn't include, the end of the first sentence and the second sentence of what you quoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back