HDMI cable for PS3 ($5.68 after S/H) at Amazon!

[quote name='Blinkman987']Monoprice and BlueJeansCable have the same exact prices as their "everyday" price on 1.3a cables.[/quote]
Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='Blinkman987']Monoprice and BlueJeansCable have the same exact prices as their "everyday" price on 1.3a cables.[/quote]

True, but this makes a great filler item rather than buying something that you will never need

It's not sold by amazon, so it can't be used as filler. I'm not knocking the deal, just pointing it out before someone adds it to their cart expecting to get free shipping.

[quote name='BouncingSoul']It's not sold by amazon, so it can't be used as filler. I'm not knocking the deal, just pointing it out before someone adds it to their cart expecting to get free shipping.[/quote]

Bargaincell would be the seller ;)

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']True, but this makes a great filler item rather than buying something that you will never need[/quote]

If you can't find something on Amazon that you need, you have too many things. Need a filler item for free shipping? Hell, buy a tube of toothpaste from them or something. I mean, they sell EVERYTHING.

[quote name='Vegan']If you can't find something on Amazon that you need, you have too many things. Need a filler item for free shipping? Hell, buy a tube of toothpaste from them or something. I mean, they sell EVERYTHING.[/QUOTE]
truth

I remember finding gallons of milk on there before.

[quote name='kentomaiku']i wonder if this cable even works right it does say 1.3B not A ....any clue?[/quote]

1.3b has a higher data transfer standards. This would've taken you less than 5 minutes of research to find out.

thanks I usually buy from monoprice for this, but I have amazon $ so might as well spend these bucks rather than the ones out my pocket lol

HDMI cables are standard, people. They'll all work with any HDMI device (ignoring peculiarities of 1.1 v 1.2 v 1.3, which are only a matter of certification anyway).

Cable works perfectly XD I am very happy with it. All my PS3 games and bluray movies look crystal clear and sharper than hell. I think I might buy another one for my HD cable. :applause:

got it in.. looks and works great. I like it better than my monoprice one b/c it doesn't have those cylinder things near the ends.. haha A+

there are HDMI cables from sellers on amazon that are "eligible for FREE super saver shipping". i ordered one with my copy of Persona 3 FES thinking that the 5 dollar coupon put me below the necessary cut-off for free shipping. i picked up a 2m cable from hdmiKing and the cable shipped with the game.

i find it amazing that people will spend anyhere from $50 to $80 on hdmi cables, and have no clue that the $2 hdmi cables work just the same

mine cost me 2 (new) when i got it

[quote name='BouncingSoul']It's not sold by amazon, so it can't be used as filler. I'm not knocking the deal, shipping.[/QUOTE]

amazon marketplace are almost always "non-deals" and should not be posted

its the same thing as posting ebay

I'm a complete Amazon noob. I filled out that Facebook survey on the Free Stuff board and ended up getting a code good for $15 at Amazon.

Will I be able to use that $15 for this even though it looks like it's not Amazon directly that I'd be buying from?

bread's done
Back