HDMI Cable Suggestions

zgbear

CAG Veteran
I finally got myself an HDTV and I was wondering where/what place would have the best priced HDMI cables. What would be a good price range for a decent HDMI cable? In addition, does anyone know what brand I should purchase (something not too expensive, but rather something of good to average quality). I've already gone beyond my spending limit and would like to see the difference an HDMI cable-connection makes when attached to an HDTV.

Any info or remarks are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.monoprice.com

Thats all you need to know.

The good thing about HDMI is the cheap ass cable is just as good as the expensive cable. Unless you plan on running a 50ft HDMI cable just get the cheapest one for your needs. All my cables are from Monoprice HDMI, Optical, Component. everything.

[quote name='zgbear']
Any info or remarks are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.[/quote]
Wrong forum dummy.

You are Welcome.

;) Monoprice is awesome.

We really need a sticky thread on this...

That being said, I have bought all of my HDMI cables from monoprice. 2 6' cables (M/M) and a 75' (M/M). All are flawless. If you need any cables for in-wall installation, I highly recommend their cables as well.

[quote name='mtxbass1']We really need a sticky thread on this...

That being said, I have bought all of my HDMI cables from monoprice. 2 6' cables (M/M) and a 75' (M/M). All are flawless. If you need any cables for in-wall installation, I highly recommend their cables as well.[/quote]

Sarcasm?

[quote name='mtxbass1']No? We get this same topic at least 3-8 times per week, every week.[/quote]

There is a sticky on the other deals fourm, however, I think we need a sticky on the VG deals forum more people look there.

[quote name='Kfoster1979']There is a sticky on the other deals fourm, however, I think we need a sticky on the VG deals forum more people look there.[/quote]

I agree completely.

bread's done
Back