HDMI cables $3.50 shipped (Amazon)

I use these for my 360 and they are good, definitely worth that price. Not as good as the more expensive cable I use for my PS3 but this cable is very good and functional, although I've had it blacken out randomly a few times.

There is no quality difference between hdmi cables. An hdmi cable either works, or it doesn't. It's digital.

Good price btw. OP

[quote name='dg7md']I use these for my 360 and they are good, definitely worth that price. Not as good as the more expensive cable I use for my PS3 but this cable is very good and functional, although I've had it blacken out randomly a few times.[/QUOTE]

seriously? digital is digital.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00123WZWK

Buy it from Bargain Cell (I have no affiliation) and you'll have it in about 4 days if you're in the states. Price vs quality, best cable on the market. Currently 35 cents per cable.

Yes, digital is digital but one must also consider the quality of the connectors and the worksmanship of the soldering and whatnot.

You'll know if your cable is bad if you get serious macro-blocking and judder. Kinda like directv in a snow storm. Other than that, if it works, it work, or digital is digital.

Monster cables are superior. I'd rather stick to gold-plated cables vs these shitty offbrands.

KIDDING!!!!! Yeah, cheap HDMI rock

bread's done
Back