HDMI cables

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want inferior, 99 cent store quality, cables, I guess those are ok, but if you want to maximize your gaming experience, you really should get some Monster Cables. The picture will be so lively, vibrant and crisp that it will seem Master Chief and Mario are in the room with you. This makes late night Dead or Alive gaming sessions really fun (if ya know what I mean). The only problem is that the picture will look too good that reality will seem so low-def. Oh well, the price to pay for perfection.

Spoken like somebody who "fell for it" at best buy. HDMI either works or it doesn't [yay or nay]; a $100 monster cable won't look any different than a $6 Amazon cable. Monster cables are one of the biggest frauds facing electronic consumers. Accessories like Monster cables and extended warranties are where the big box stores make majority of their profits.

[quote name='dchrisd']If you want inferior, 99 cent store quality, cables, I guess those are ok, but if you want to maximize your gaming experience, you really should get some Monster Cables. The picture will be so lively, vibrant and crisp that it will seem Master Chief and Mario are in the room with you. This makes late night Dead or Alive gaming sessions really fun (if ya know what I mean). The only problem is that the picture will look too good that reality will seem so low-def. Oh well, the price to pay for perfection.[/QUOTE]
Was that meant to be a joke? (that's an honest question.)

All HDMI cables are the same as far as picture and sound quality go.

Ummm... Do you work for Monster??? You do realize that HDMI cables have NO significant quality difference between manufacturers... As long as they are certified to work with the level of signal being pumped through them... build quality/material makes no difference. HDMI is a DIGITAL signal.

[quote name='Ryan0991']Was that meant to be a joke? (that's an honest question.)
[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing. I hesitated posting because I couldn't figure out if it is a troll attempt.

[quote name='dchrisd']If you want inferior, 99 cent store quality, cables, I guess those are ok, but if you want to maximize your gaming experience, you really should get some Monster Cables. The picture will be so lively, vibrant and crisp that it will seem Master Chief and Mario are in the room with you. This makes late night Dead or Alive gaming sessions really fun (if ya know what I mean). The only problem is that the picture will look too good that reality will seem so low-def. Oh well, the price to pay for perfection.[/QUOTE]

It is hard to tell from sarcasim on the net, but I think this person believes this LOL.

so i heard you bought a $100 cable which has the same quality as my FAI DOLLAR ONE!

the-fail-train.jpg

I have used monoprice in the past and they are pretty good. Prices on ebay are really insane. Considering it is a digital signal and either the cable works or doesn't, I went the cheap route on ebay and am very happy I SAVED A TON OF MONEY.

Bought (2) six foot HDMI cables for under $6 shipped. Cables work great and could not be happier!

[quote name='abouttandoutt']I can go to Subway to buy 10 subs with their five dollar footlong deal instead of buying that monster cable :D[/QUOTE]

id rather go to quiznos...expensive but HOLYYYYY *dies*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back