Hdmi problems please help

mr.ying

CAG Veteran
Hi, i am new to this forum, i just check the forum i saw someone wit hdmi but he solve it my problem is similar but not the same. I got a used ps3 from eb games, cause i am on a budget and it was still around $375 but anyways i got home and i had an xbox 360 hdmi cable but it was a universal cable. So got home plug in with composite cables and started to play everything was fine running smooth, right until i tried out the hdmi cable i plugged it in and when switch to hdmi mode on my HDTV the playstation screen won't show up but there would be sound after like 10 sec it will show up, then when it loads the game my screen will turn blue and have a sign no signal and a little cracking sound then it will load the game and i will be playing hi def on it. The problem isn't big but i call eb games they said they will return and give me another, i just need to know is it the cable problem because i go another hdmi n i tried it out did the same thing. Other than that i call a store that fix xbox and ps3 they told me it is most likely the graphic processor has problems with hdmi. My tv isn't too old it around 2 years old. it a 37 inch lcd tv. I am just wondering if someone has the same problem if so did you fix it. PS(i did switch the ps3 mode to hdmi lol so you guys don't have to tell me that lol)

Thanks

Try switching your PS3 settings to HDMI with the composite cables PLUGGED IN. When you have done that disconnect the composite cables and connect the HDMI. I beleive that should do it.

Thanks for the help
but i have done that already cause i am sometimes lazy so i just leave both in and when i switch to hd i just unplug my composite cable but still the same problem, but should be a problem since i am getting another one from eb games but i hope the next one doesn't have that problem

bread's done
Back