He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (2002) Volume 1 Replacement Disc

Want to clue me in on why I would need a replacement when I haven't bought it yet?

Just want to make a topics before anyone else did ? Congrats

BCI Guy said not to worry about not getting confirmation emails, and that supposedly the discs might get sent out later this week. So I'm hoping to see it next week.

I think they got sent out either last Friday or early this week. If it's media mail, it might take another couple weeks.

I just got my replacement disc today (Thurs. 3/13). It came in a small sturdy, cardboard envelope with a couple art inserts! It shipped from Santa Cruz, CA and I am not far from there so it might be a few more days for some of you.

[quote name='E-Z-B']BCI Guy said not to worry about not getting confirmation emails, and that supposedly the discs might get sent out later this week. So I'm hoping to see it next week.[/QUOTE]

I got an automatically generated confirmation, but nothing from an actual person.

Should be good enough - I've had to have BCI exchange discs for me twice previously and both times it was problem free and fast.

bread's done
Back