He should've talked to her

HovaEscobar

CAGiversary!

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/weird/....ell-Listen.html

Here’s one way to get your husband to talk to you: handcuff him to yourself. A Connecticut woman tried that, police said, but it didn’t end well.
911 Call: Handcuffed Husband Begs for Help

A Connecticut man called 911 after his wife allegedly handcuffed him and began biting him.

Helen Sun, 37, wanted to have a full conversation with her husband, Robert Drawbough, without him leaving, so she changed the bedroom locks and handcuffed herself to Drawbough while he was asleep, Fairfield police said.
Drawbough was somehow able to use a cell phone to make an expletive-laden call to 911. (Warning: contains adult language.)
“My wife has handcuffed me. I need assistance right away,” he told the 911 dispatcher. “She’s attacking me. I have done nothing to hurt her.”
“Sir, where is she now,” the dispatcher asks.
“I am holding her down so I can call you,” he said.
The dispatcher asks if she is hurting him and if he needs and ambulance.

“Yes,” he said. “I don’t need an ambulance. I need police,” he yells.

Asked by dispatchers why his wife was attacking him, Drawbough says he told her he wanted a divorce.

Amid screams, he told the dispatcher that she started doing this when he started to leave her.

“She’s biting my arm,” he screams. “I need help!”

When police got to the home, they could hear Drawbough's screams. He was rescued and has been treated at a local hospital.

Sun faces third-degree assault, disorderly conduct, reckless endangerment and unlawful restraint charges.

She’s due in Bridgeport Superior Court on Tuesday.

Drawbough has been living in Los Angeles, but came back to Connecticut about a week ago, police said.

He told police his wife is obsessive and a danger to him and his friends and family. He said his wife hired private investigators to follow him, according to police. The status of their divorce is unclear.

Sun's mother said the couple had been married about eight years.

Helen Sun was released on $15,000 bond and was ordered to stay away from the home.
Thoughts? The entire premise behind the attack is so disturbing to me that I think it'd make a great film. Plus, the attacker totally looks like a dude. I really do hope she doesn't end up killing the guy or something. People like that need mental help, they need to be locked away.

i don't think she's necessarily crazy or anything.. the emotions associated with being rejected at the end of a long-term relationship can make just about anyone act crazy. in a month or two she'll probably be thinking about how ridiculous she acted. right now i bet it seems reasonable.

[quote name='Koggit']i don't think she's necessarily crazy or anything.. the emotions associated with being rejected at the end of a long-term relationship can make just about anyone act crazy. in a month or two she'll probably be thinking about how ridiculous she acted. right now i bet it seems reasonable.[/QUOTE]

Well, I understand being rejected sucks, but when you change the locks and handcuff yourself to someone, I would say you're definitely mentally unstable. What's the point of this and the other thread, are you trying to prove your point that women are crazy or something, because I'm pretty sure I can link a whole bunch of crazy things men do to women when they're pissed off.

Well, I didn't dwell on the fact that she was a woman in this thread, I just thought it was a silly story.

However if you're just going to judge all of my posts based on that then fuck it.

Eh, it's a a case of Female to Male domestic violence. And like any case of Domestic Violence, it's a bit tragic, in a sense. But in another sense, that story gave me a bit of a chuckle.

[quote name='Koggit']i don't think she's necessarily crazy or anything.. the emotions associated with being rejected at the end of a long-term relationship can make just about anyone act crazy. in a month or two she'll probably be thinking about how ridiculous she acted. right now i bet it seems reasonable.[/quote]

Yeah, I'll agree a bit to this idea of it being a crime of passion. But c'mon, She had a chance not only to handcuffed herself to her husband, but also change the locks of her house/bedroom before hand and while he's sleeping??? With that level of premeditation, you gotta ask how mental she was to begin with.

Because we're all a bit nuts, it's just that some of us really choose a horrible way to show it...

bread's done
Back