Head Case: Season 1 at Wal*Mart for $9.96 + Tax

speedy1961

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Just found this little gem tonight at Wal*Mart.

From what I understand it appears to be a funny version of the HBO series "In Treatment" (which I just finished and was great!)

This 2 disc set is 325 minutes in length and has that cutie Alexandra Wentworth in it.

Starting this set tonight so hopefully it's great!

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Meet Dr. Elizabeth Goode, Ph. D (Alexandra Wentworth), a brash and judgmental therapist who uses her own unconventional methods of therapy to treat the elite of the entertainment, sports and music industries. Her unique brand of treating the celebrity psyche has made her the "it" therapist in Hollywood and NY with an undeniably thriving practice. Rosanna Arquette, Andy Dick, Ione Skye, Lea Thompson, Richard Kind, James Denton, David Alan Grier, Greg Grunberg, Monica Potter, Joel Madden, Christopher Lloyd, Jason Lewis, Jonathan Silverman, Jennifer Finnigan, Ahmet Zappa, Trudie Styler, Cindy Margolis and Jeff Goldblum guest star as themselves in this Starz Originals series that the New York post hails as "unscripted, unusual, funny and real!" [/FONT]

ABD003036.jpg
ABD003036.jpg

210562437.jpg

Mine just came in the mail the other day. I got it from DeepDiscount.com as part of their B1G1Free Anchor Bay sale. (ends on 4/06)

$12.22 shipped for 2 copies (nothing else I wanted from the sale). I sold the other one on Half.com for $9 last night :)

Saw this show recently because I caught the buzz of Party Down and ended up watching this before it... it's pretty funny, I would probably buy it for 10 bucks.

bread's done
Back